[REQUEST] MultiPlex large image options
Optional 'Folder' thumb in Season level and 'Season' thumb in Episode level.

At the moment it runs like this -

Shows

Seasons

Episodes

I think it would be nice if it looked like this -

Shows

Seasons (with previous folder image as large image)

Episodes (with previous season image as large image)

Opinions?
+1
+ 1 Makes sense as the season thumb initiative is starting to move forward.
Think its a good idea, but not until its easier to get 16:9 thumbs for show's and seasons. Using the fanart atleast you get a picture that fits. With your design it seems you have to customise a 16:9 thumb for every show and season. Correct me if I'm wrong!

Love the idea thou!
I think this is a good idea and probably works for most people, but personally my series thumbs are often pretty smallish (374x210 for example) and wouldn't look good blown up for the largeimage. In general, though, I am definitely in favor of more choices for the large image in multiplex tv (for instance, I was actually a fan of the extrathumbs slideshow). So long as this wasn't the only option, I think it's a good suggestion!
Duplex Wrote:Think its a good idea, but not until its easier to get 16:9 thumbs for show's and seasons. Using the fanart atleast you get a picture that fits. With your design it seems you have to customise a 16:9 thumb for every show and season. Correct me if I'm wrong!

Love the idea thou!

It would be optional just like the 'Fanart/Episode thumb' option at episode level.
+1 When I first saw this view I thought this would be how it would work.
I like the idea. Slick. But why is the show name dropped off in episode view off the right side? Space limitations?
Wow, i think i need to change my pants... this would be EPIC and if i'm not mistaken it wouldent be that bad to code...

--FF
Hitcher Wrote:It would be optional just like the 'Fanart/Episode thumb' option at episode level.

Aha, sounds good! As I said, love the layout design! Great work!
With added season and episode number on the episode thumb it would be perfect!
You'd think this would be very easy but there seems to be an inexplicable difference - to XBMC at least - between where it caches the seasonxx.tbn images found on your hard drive, and the cached item it refers to as container.seasonthumb. They seem to be two different things, and I haven't found a way of manually setting this container.seasonthumb item; it just seems populate automatically.

Maybe someone can shed some light on it.
+1..looks pretty good..
Nice! Hopefully DJH can figure this one out Smile
It's not for me to figure out, unfortunately. It seems to be an XBMC limitation. If someone can confirm then maybe we can get it changed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] MultiPlex large image options0