• 3(current)
[MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod
hi!

Love this viewSmile but i can`t get the trailer to play...renamed the trailer to "moviename-trailer" but still nothing. Please helpSmile i have created advancedsettings.xml and it`s working fine. only trailer not working.
Oh boy if this feature was polished I would definitely have to make some kind of script to download trailers for every one of my movies, lol. Or maybe I could get fekker to make MIP do it for me, heh.
espengaasemyr Wrote:hi!

Love this viewSmile but i can`t get the trailer to play...renamed the trailer to "moviename-trailer" but still nothing. Please helpSmile i have created advancedsettings.xml and it`s working fine. only trailer not working.

Did you rescan the movie?
Same problem here.Cant get the trailere to work
Have done rwscan
thanks!Smile
ahh i finally sort it out.. The movies have to be in avi. file or the trailer will not work.. if the files are in Audio_ts files the trailer will nok work.. can this be done?
Personally I think this mod really improves the general view, trailer/clip aside. I was going through the auriga multiplex views and noted to myself there has to be a better view with plot in it... This mod solves it, simple yet has all the info with fanart to boot.
...now that trailers is on the topic...could this be fitted for the AMT Script?

/needtotest
hi, great mod, the trailer works fine but i can't see any images when the trailer is not running. i got fanart image and additional two images in the movie folder but all i see is black screen with the trailer controls
thanks
Quote:Would it be at all possible to maybe press down again to stop trailer?
That's what I wanna do also but I can't figure out how. Maybe some real skinners can help out.

I'm not a real skinner but I think you need to use something like this :
Code:
<ondown>PlayerControl(stop)</ondown>
In regards to having the fullscreen video set to false, will this also disable a regular video from startingin full screen as well or is it trailer specific?

Thanks
ekim232 Wrote:In regards to having the fullscreen video set to false, will this also disable a regular video from startingin full screen as well or is it trailer specific?

Thanks

i think that affects al videos Sad

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Someone said the trailer has to be in .avi to work...But i thought it can be any video file type? Like, MP4 from Apple?
PlayMedia(filetoplay,1)

,1 will play the media minimized.
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod4