Nuka1195 Wrote:PlayMedia(filetoplay,1)

,1 will play the media minimized.

Tried changing:

Code:
<ondown>PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.Trailer])</ondown>

to

Code:
<ondown>PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.Trailer],1)</ondown>

and it still wants to play maximized - any other ideas or will that just not work in these circumstances?

thanks,
-stoli-
other ideas? that's how PlayMedia works.

maybe your build is too old.

works fine for me. from twc script.
Quote:
<onclick>XBMC.PlayMedia($INFO[Window.Property(Video)],1)</onclick>
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
Nuka1195 Wrote:maybe your build is too old.

works fine for me. from twc script.

Working with Babylon RC1 from today and the mod as posted in the beginning of this thread. I'll keep working on it and see if I can figure something out.

EDIT: Never mind it works like a champ, thank you Nuka1195!

(slaptoface - I had way too many editors open with different files from different folders, helps if you save the working copy)

Thanks,
-stoli-
Nuka1195 Wrote:PlayMedia(filetoplay,1)

,1 will play the media minimized.

This is perfect. Thanks a heap.
Freddo Wrote:I'm not a real skinner but I think you need to use something like this :
Code:
<ondown>PlayerControl(stop)</ondown>

Thanks I tried this

Code:
<include name="MultiplexTrailer">
        <ondown>PlayerControl(Stop)</ondown>
    </include>

<include name="MultiplexNoTrailer">
    </include>

Code:
<include condition="Player.HasMedia">MultiplexTrailer</include>
            <include condition="!Player.HasMedia">MultiplexNoTrailer</include>

but doesn't work. It just starts the trailer from the beginning when I press down. Any other tips would be appreciated.
Awesome mod! How hard would it be to have the video window not show up unless the info screen is up? I prefer to use the "auto" option.

Thanks again!
jtap06 Wrote:Awesome mod! How hard would it be to have the video window not show up unless the info screen is up? I prefer to use the "auto" option.

Thanks again!

I just changed it to do that.
Thumbs Down 
anoobie Wrote:Thanks I tried this

Code:
<include name="MultiplexTrailer">
        <ondown>PlayerControl(Stop)</ondown>
    </include>

<include name="MultiplexNoTrailer">
    </include>

Code:
<include condition="Player.HasMedia">MultiplexTrailer</include>
            <include condition="!Player.HasMedia">MultiplexNoTrailer</include>

but doesn't work. It just starts the trailer from the beginning when I press down. Any other tips would be appreciated.

Sorry, that's pretty much exactly what I would of done, I'm not sure why it doesn't work, maybe something to do with the include being re-evaluated fast enough to make one ondown activate both conditions? I'm not sure...I guess one workaround would be to have a pair of hidden controls, focused on down and visible on focus and wether the trailer is already playing or not, then have those controls play/stop the trailer onclick.

It adds an extra click to the process but I think it should let you do what your trying to do.
The conditional includes (and what a black art they are) only evaluate when the window's regenerated, which I guess doesn't apply to starting and stopping fullscreen movies. If you look at how fast you can switch back and forth between the UI and a playing movie, I'm thinking the window is probably retained in the background.

Try doing it with two controls, both with the same id, that change visibility based on whether or not a trailer's playing. Then have the <onup> command point to that one id and hopefully it'll jump to whichever of the two controls is visible. Each control can then have an <onfocus> command to perform the required actions, and even a secondary SetFocus() command to return control to the wraplist.
I have read this whole thread, but I'm still wondering:

With this MOD, do you still have to manually switch to fullscreen when watching a movie, in order to have the trailers play in a window?

Or has it been fixed (or is it non-fixable)?

Thanks Smile
Thumbs Up 
Ayla Wrote:I have read this whole thread, but I'm still wondering:

With this MOD, do you still have to manually switch to fullscreen when watching a movie, in order to have the trailers play in a window?

Or has it been fixed (or is it non-fixable)?

Thanks Smile

It's fixed and updated in anoobie's first post in this thread.

-stoli-
Is there a tool/program what will download trailers for all the movies in a folder (with subfolders) available somewhere? I did a search, but couldnt find anything Sad
1: Nvidia Shield TV (2017) 16GB - 2: Beelink MinixMXIII II - 3: Beelink MinixMXIII II - 4: Beelink MinixMXIII II
NAS: unRAID 6.3 Pro • Case (NZXT H440) • MB (MBD-X7SBE with SIM1U+) • CPU (Xeon X3360) • RAM (4x2GB DDR2) • SATA (6 On MB, 8 AOC-SAT2-MV8) • PSU (EVGA SUPERNOVA 650 G2) • HDD (2 x Toshiba 3TB parity, 6 x WD Red 3TB xfs, 1 x 512GB SSD cache)  • UPS (APC BR1000G)
I was looking for the same thing. If there is no trailer scraper of some kind, anybody know where I can just download trailers for each movie manually?
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
There are lots of places to download them from (google is your friend), but with 100's of movies I really don't want to do that manually Smile
1: Nvidia Shield TV (2017) 16GB - 2: Beelink MinixMXIII II - 3: Beelink MinixMXIII II - 4: Beelink MinixMXIII II
NAS: unRAID 6.3 Pro • Case (NZXT H440) • MB (MBD-X7SBE with SIM1U+) • CPU (Xeon X3360) • RAM (4x2GB DDR2) • SATA (6 On MB, 8 AOC-SAT2-MV8) • PSU (EVGA SUPERNOVA 650 G2) • HDD (2 x Toshiba 3TB parity, 6 x WD Red 3TB xfs, 1 x 512GB SSD cache)  • UPS (APC BR1000G)
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod4