Trailers
Hey all...

Is there a script out where you can stream trailers from databases or a MOD

Thanks Martin
Apple Movie Trailers (script) and Apple Movie Trailers II (plugin). Both are installable via the SVN Repo Installer.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
what about a script that looks at the movies you have and adds a link to the <trailers> part of the nfo from apple trailers.. I am outside of US so I dont get trailers at all from imdb :<
Not possible as we can't map imdb ids to apple trailers. If you find a way to do this, feel free to poke me on irc or file a new feature request.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trailers0