[MOD] MultiPlex Plot Outline for 'Thumb' and 'Art' Layout Mod
paul Wrote:Ah point taken that's what I get for trying to help. oops

Nah, that's cool as well.
paul Wrote:Hitcher are you planning on doing this for the light theme? as that looks better to me than the dark colour thanks

Just done, check out the first post for the lot in in rar file.

EDIT: Fixed problem with top of texture.
Hitcher Wrote:Just done, check out the first post for the lot in in rar file.

EDIT: Fixed problem with top of texture.
Cheers hitcher i had this partly working but must have made some error as it only were working on the light with no backpanel when using the dark but great you have a fix for us mortalsLaugh
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
This looks sweet - definitely the winner mod for me.
great mod mate, one problem though, when scraping my movies using mip, i dont see the option to change mpaa. I have set certification to uk. But it still used mpaa. Which means its says like rated pg13 for some violence ... etc

you know how to fix that?
Next to the 'Certification Language to use' option there's a tick box to enable 'Use Certification data for MPAA'.
is that in mip? cause i search for it everywhere, in movies settings and general
Yes it's in MIP.

Settings > Setup and Configuration > Movies > Misc. Options > Use Certification data for MPAA
thats very weird, just updated to the latest mip, and i dont got that tick box, in movies, i get where i can choose language to use, but thats it, very weird
I'm posting this in the hope that it helps people. I've just started down the road getting XBMC going and I'm amazed at helpfulness of the community. I hope to contribute here in my small way.

I've created a patch file to automatically apply the necessary code changes the ViewType_Multiplex.xml file after an git update is downloaded for aeon or you download a version for the first time.

I just downloaded the latest version of Aeon Auriga as of 5/30/2009. I followed the instructions on the first page of this thread and I made the changes to the ViewType_Multiplex.xml as instructed. I then created a patch file so that I can easily re-apply the code changes back in when ViewType_Multiplex.xml is overwritten in an update. If you're running on OS X/Linux, the patch command is built in. For windows users, there is a port of patch that you can download. I will include the instructions for OS X. I assume the windows version will be similar. Here is the what you need to do:
1. download the needed files below into the 720p directory: http://www.dreamht.com/aeon/mods/multipl...Plot.patch
http://www.dreamht.com/aeon/mods/multipl...exPlot.xml

2. open up a terminal window (OS X: Applications/Utilities/Terminal)

3. change into the correct directory by typing this into the terminal prompt:
cd Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/skin/Aeon/720p

4. now run the patch command to implement the Multiplex Plot updates to the Viewtype_Multiplex.xml file:
patch < Viewtype_MultiplexPlot.patch

The patch command will take all the code changes needed to enable the mod which are contained in Viewtype_MultiplexPlot.xml and apply them to the latest version of Viewtype_Multiplex.xml
On the first post from hitcher showing his wonderful work...how do you get the picture on the right. I get the flags, info and such but not the picture. I used MIP to get background pics and create the nfo.
Locked due to Aeon update now including plot in Fanart Layout.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] MultiPlex Plot Outline for 'Thumb' and 'Art' Layout Mod0