Music Views
I am about to re-do all my music fanart, thumbs, etc and just wanted to check if there was goign to be any major change in the way the music library is currently shown.

After seeing all teh changes to the tv show side of things and how the art has changed I just wanted to check if anything like that is goign to happen to the music before I go ahead and re-do all my music art.
There aren't really any options to play with for Music so I wouldn't worry. You've got some horrendously inconsistent scraper sources, a dearth of high quality fanart, and the simple fact that a CD cover is a CD cover - one size fits all. I'm tempted to wait and see if dual lists are introduced, as I'd imagine that'll be the biggest likely change in that department. Whatever, your support media won't be changing.
It would be great for automatic download of fanart like in movies, but one would assume thats a XBMC thing.
ok cool I can get on and re-do all my music.

I must say though a music browser with the same look and feel as the current multiplex on movies and tv shows would be bloody cool Smile
MrTourettes Wrote:I must say though a music browser with the same look and feel as the current multiplex on movies and tv shows would be bloody cool Smile
Seconded!

It's a shame but it looks like the music section is generally low priority.
I'd love to see a view where you have the browser in one column and the playlist/queued songs in another. Is something like that possible?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Views0