ATV: Babylon RC1 Problems
Hello together,

At first i would to thank for the port of XBMC to Apple TV - it is wonderful!

But today, after a few attempts to install the Babylon Betas, i migrated from Atlantis BF1 to Babylon RC1. As in the Beta Versions after the Update the Library was empty, but in File Mode i saw the movie thumbs. Blush So yesterday i deleted the Library files and started by zero. Shocked Every of my movies has an nfo File with the content from the Library. In File Mode i tried to refresh the Library, but the Window appeared an close a second later. Shocked Nothing happend. After this i added every movie one by one. Sad Babylon read the content of the nfo Files, downloaded the Thumbs and Backdrops and everything was fine. But this tooks me 5 hours for around 600 movies. Angry

Now my movies, series and music has been successfully added. But - in Atlantis the Backdrops appeared under a second. In Babylon it takes 3 to 5 seconds. No

Maybe someone made the same experience and has a solution for the backdrop problem. Babylon runs smoother, so i will never run back to atlantis.

Efty

P. S. Again - sorry for my horrible english.
cool didn't even know RC1 was out, did i miss an official announcement or anything? also what has changed since beta1?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV: Babylon RC1 Problems0