Freeze after listening to music
I couldn't find anything on this in the forum: Beyond using the incredible XBMC, I also use the ATV to listen to music with the native iTunes application.

After listening to music in this manner for a prolonged period of time, XBMC does not react on startup. The main menu comes up and when I use the remote I can hear the sound emitted by XBMC. However, other than the sound there is no further reaction. I can't scroll through the menus and always end up having to pull the plug of the ATV.

Am I really the only one who encounters this regularly? Thanks.
ASROCK VisionX, Kodi Isengard 15.1, Aeon MQ5, Dreambox 8000HD, Panasonic TX-55CXW754
In case this is useful to another user: I deactivated the RSS feed and the problem disappeared.
ASROCK VisionX, Kodi Isengard 15.1, Aeon MQ5, Dreambox 8000HD, Panasonic TX-55CXW754
eickmeyer Wrote:I couldn't find anything on this in the forum: Beyond using the incredible XBMC, I also use the ATV to listen to music with the native iTunes application.

After listening to music in this manner for a prolonged period of time, XBMC does not react on startup. The main menu comes up and when I use the remote I can hear the sound emitted by XBMC. However, other than the sound there is no further reaction. I can't scroll through the menus and always end up having to pull the plug of the ATV.

Am I really the only one who encounters this regularly? Thanks.

xbmc.log (with settings -> system -> debug on) might be helpful to track this down.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Freeze after listening to music0