Info will not toggle "on and off" in Multiplex View
I made the mistake of toggling off the Info characteristic in the multiplex view for Movies. I have toggled the setting under the advanced aeon settings panel but I still do not get the choice when I navigate back into movies, or when I restart the skin. (Meaning the place holder is gone completely) I have tried deleting the skin and replacing it, but still no go. The info view does still work for the tv section. Does anyone know where the setting is turned on and off in the code or has anyone else experienced this.
Thanks, I'm running 64 bit vista.

Edgesitter
no idea, I'm using vista 64 aswell and haven't had a problem with it. Maybe try updating to the latest build of xbmc, then re-installing the skin?

EDIT: did you try deleting your saved perferences in userdata?
have you added any mods as i have seen this happen on mine in the past just after i added a mod it could be that. try a complete re install and see if it still does it
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Same thing just happened to me. I haven't altered anything in the xbmc directory, but I had just started using Media Info Plus...
i used some mods too and have the same problem.
edgesitter-xbmc Wrote:I made the mistake of toggling off the Info characteristic in the multiplex view for Movies. I have toggled the setting under the advanced aeon settings panel but I still do not get the choice when I navigate back into movies, or when I restart the skin. (Meaning the place holder is gone completely) I have tried deleting the skin and replacing it, but still no go. The info view does still work for the tv section. Does anyone know where the setting is turned on and off in the code or has anyone else experienced this.
Thanks, I'm running 64 bit vista.

Edgesitter

Simply try this :
close xbmc, open your preferences file userdata/guisettings.xml

Find and delete : <setting type="bool" name="Aeon.nomultiplexinfobuttons">true</setting>

startup xbmc, it should work
In the multiplex view if you go trough all the possible "Info" options, after the last one the button disappear.

To have it back you do have to change the following
From
Code:
<setting type="bool" name="Aeon Auriga.multiplexinfooff">true</setting>

To
Code:
<setting type="bool" name="Aeon Auriga.multiplexinfooff">false</setting>

In the userdata/guisettings.xml file

Regards
Max
FYO,
<setting type="bool" name="Aeon Auriga. ...
or
<setting type="bool" name="Aeon. ...
The value after name=" and before the first dot depends on the folder name you're using for the skin in the skins folder.
Imaginos Wrote:FYO,
<setting type="bool" name="Aeon Auriga. ...
or
<setting type="bool" name="Aeon. ...
The value after name=" and before the first dot depends on the folder name you're using for the skin in the skins folder.

Yep you are absolutely right!!!

Bye
Max
thanks, I just ran into the same problem cycling through info modes and this fix worked for me. noting this thread in case it happens again in the future

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Info will not toggle "on and off" in Multiplex View0