[MAC] XBMC for Mac 9.04 'Babylon' final released
The new babylon release is available at sf:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfile..._id=283294

AppleTV users, check the downloads entry in Launcher.

PPC users, a dmg will get posted to sf tomorrow.
is this the final release or another release candidate?
It's the final release.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Sweet. Congrats to the Devs. I'll be checking it out in a bit.
Where can I see the release notes? It seems like a change has been made to XBMCHelper also have you guys added a new keymap.xml for universal remotes?

I spent some time yesterday configuring my harmony remote based on the XBMCHelper and keymap.xml downloaded here and the key mapping seem to be different now.
XBMCHelper distributed with 9.04 is the old one, as the Harmony version only came along after feature freeze was started.

Thus, if you have a Harmony, follow the guide you followed yesterday to go back to the Harmony version of XBMCHelper.

Release notes as always are found here:

http://trac.xbmc.org/milestone/9.04

Cheers,
Jonathan
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

jmarshall Wrote:XBMCHelper distributed with 9.04 is the old one, as the Harmony version only came along after feature freeze was started.

Thus, if you have a Harmony, follow the guide you followed yesterday to go back to the Harmony version of XBMCHelper.

Release notes as always are found here:

http://trac.xbmc.org/milestone/9.04

Cheers,
Jonathan

Thanks man!
dohh latest translate tickets not included Sad
I upgraded my ATV 2.3 to the release Babylon. Had problems with smb but just deleted the xbmc folder in ~/Library/Application Support/ and all was great after that. You probably don't have to delete the whole thing but I wanted a fresh start in any case.

Thank's for this great app for the Apple TV ...

philip
So now that the new release is out, will the new XBMCHelper go back into the main SVN branch?
brave little meme loves you.
uhhh. it always sat in the main svn branch. just not the release branch
Oh. I meant the Linuxport branch, it's the one I'm checking out regularly. Sorry, I'm not overly experienced with this beyond pulling and compiling my own builds Tongue
yes, and it was commited to that branch. it just was not commited to the 9.04_Babylon-osx-linux-win32 branch which is the 9.04 release branch.
Great, thanks for clarifying Smile

EDIT: Built the latest SVN linuxport and the remote stopped working, even after a restart and reset of the remote settings (including killing the XBMCHelper process). Had to copy over the beta XBMCHelper from the other thread to get it to work again.
It's because it's named OSXRemote - it hasn't yet moved over the default one (I suspect due to AppleTV related things?)

Cheers,
Jonathan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MAC] XBMC for Mac 9.04 'Babylon' final released0