Embedded text based Subtitles (example SRT) in .divx container doesn't work any more?
Question 
Hi Guys,
I`ve been noticed that my movies with embedded subtitles are not working.
My Divx files with embbeded subtitles don't show up
Following below an screen shot.
Are anyone with the same issue ?

I've got a new picture. When the movie starts, the subtitles show up of this weird way but few seconds after disapear.
Anyway, the subtitles are out of time.
Are there someome with the same problem ?
Anyone knows how could I make it works ?
It's a known issue. IDX/SUB files don't work with XBMC anymore.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=49294
Sorry, but isn't IDX/SUB subtitle.
It's one srt file embbeded into the DIVX.
I used this software to put subtitle http://www.calcitapp.com/AVIAddXSubs.php

I know that is so much easier use the srt file, but i've got a lot of movies with the subtitle of this way.
Maybe i have a similar problem.

I have a srt-file named identical (apart from the suffix) as the divx it belongs to. The subtitles don't show up automatically. When i try to use the menu in the movie and browse to the subtitles and select them, they still don't show. I previously was successfull using an srt, and i have no idea why it stopped working. I already tried another srt with another movie, same problem.

Yes, they are located in the same folder. Anybody have any ideas please?

Update: when i play the divx and the subtitle srt file on my mac with vlan/vlc, it works fine... But i would like to view it on xbmc which is connected to the tv.
Same story here..
Lack of TXT subtitles support in XBMC is a massive step back in our long journey to perfect release.
I have built my own media center PC armed with XBMC and i was convinced that its exactly what i need when really i should stick with my old buddy XBOX which could read AVI, DivX alllong with TXT subtitles with no promblem..
Depressing..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Embedded text based Subtitles (example SRT) in .divx container doesn't work any more?0