How are you folks mounting ISO files?
Wanted to see if anyone is using ISO files, and if so, how are you mounting them when played on your external player? Is is doing it automatically when the file is selected in XBMC to be played? How are you accomplishing this?

Thanks for any info you can provide
XBMC plays ISO files fine. Yes, it plays automatically in XBMC when selected (in my case, anyway)
The online manual will tell you the compatible formats. Iso being one of them.
Ahh, but the question was not whether XBMC could play them. It was how people who used external players could play them. I've never used an external player and don't see the point for ISOs, but maybe somebody else has an opinion.
natethomas Wrote:Ahh, but the question was not whether XBMC could play them. It was how people who used external players could play them. I've never used an external player and don't see the point for ISOs, but maybe somebody else has an opinion.

ahh, but the question was not how to use them with external players....It is now, as it has been edited.
ethan_9219 Wrote:ahh, but the question was not how to use them with external players....It is now, as it has been edited.

Yes your correct, I did edit it being that I meant with use for external players. I know XBMC will play them just fine, but I need to know how folks are playing them with the external player.

Hopefully someone has some info
Jon, I HATE it when people make me look like a jerk, even unintentionally. Just for that, I'm going to pout in the corner.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How are you folks mounting ISO files?0