Path not found in Library Mode - Babylon 9.04
I have search the post but can't seem to find an answer. I am using a SMB remote share and my music & videos worked fine until I put it in Library mode. When I do that and select the library it says "Remote Share" "Path not found or invalid". I have tried rebuilding the library, but this did not correct it. Was not a problem unit I upgraded to Babylon Release. Anyone know how to correct this.
Hi there,

Start by grabbing a debug log from when you go into your library and click on something. Also, please flesh out your post with information which skin you are using, how you are going into library mode, whether you've scanned, what you see when you go in.

In short, more information please. Read the sticky for the mechanics. Smile

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I was having the same issue with Babylon 9.04 in a mac
I can only see the library in file mode in Aeon and the other default skins, but got empty library under Movies or library mode.

Downgrade to RC1 everything working fine...
reaven Wrote:I was having the same issue with Babylon 9.04 in a mac
I can only see the library in file mode in Aeon and the other default skins, but got empty library under Movies or library mode.

Downgrade to RC1 everything working fine...

That great, confirm that you have the same problem but don't pastebin any xbmc.log to help resolve the issue Sad
I can go into Library Mode, but it lists artist, album ect in a list. When I select one of them I get path not found. This is what is in my log file. Should I delete the MyMusic7.db and rebuild?

15:38:42 T:2684407808 M: 57552896 ERROR: Error attempting to update the database version!
15:38:42 T:2684407808 M: 57552896 ERROR: Can't update the database MyMusic7.db from version 10 to 13
15:38:45 T:2684407808 M: 35553280 NOTICE: Attempting to update the database MyMusic7.db from version 10 to 13
15:38:45 T:2684407808 M: 35565568 ERROR: SQLite: SQL error or missing database
That doesn't look like Babylon FINAL - it looks like the Babylon BETA, but I can't tell, as you didn't post the entire log to pastebin.com.

Please confirm by posting the entire log to pastebin.com

AFTER you've done that, then backup the MyMusic7.db file (in case we need it for further troubleshooting) and delete it.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

I'm having a similar issue. My videos work fine in library mode, but my music does not. I'm only able to see them in browse. I've tried rescanning my content several times to no avail. My music and videos are in the same directory, same folder, different sub-folder. Can't think why it wouldn't work. I have the very latest update of XBMC.
Neither could we, without a full debug log.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Path not found in Library Mode - Babylon 9.040