Problem Enabling FanArts
Such a weird problem but i dont have the Custom setting in my Skin Setting.

Instead i got Scripts Setting.

So under my Skin setting i have:

General, Home Window, and Script.

I read the Wiki and i'm stuck here.

Sad
What skin are you using?
I'm using the default one which is PM3.HD

To correct my OP, the options under skin settings are:
General
Home Window
Backgrounds
Scripts
It turns out the wiki might have used the older version hence i shouldnt follow it.

After more searching, i found the "Enable Fan Art" option is under Setttings in the "Set content". This is really messed up. How is someone supposed to find that? especially when the wiki tells them otherwise? (that the option is under skin setting)

Even then i still dont get any fan art!!!!!

I followed exactly the advise from the forum. I set content of my movies folder: content is movies, name it Movies, auto scan, scan recursively.

After it scans...., i got nothing. I mean nothing as in there was nothing done. My library mode is still greyed out.

My movies folder contains sub folders with the name of the movies: Adventureland.1080p.DTS, Evan_Mighty.1080p.DTS.With.Sub ....etc

When i press "i" on the movie, i see nothing more but the folder name. Then i choose refresh, i got to choose the actual name of the movies (so it must have searched on imdb) But i still dont get any info(plot/cast, fan art....etc)

Please help this newbie out..... i'm pulling my hair thinking why it is not working as easy as someone said here....
try scanning again with debug enabled and upload the contents of xbmc.log to a pastebin site. I just tried scanning and enableing file mode with pm3.hd and it worked for me. You might have an outdated build of XBMC or it could be something else. A debug log would help narrow it down. Check out my signature for more detailed help with it.
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.
nicoli_k Wrote:try scanning again with debug enabled and upload the contents of xbmc.log to a pastebin site. I just tried scanning and enableing file mode with pm3.hd and it worked for me. You might have an outdated build of XBMC or it could be something else. A debug log would help narrow it down. Check out my signature for more detailed help with it.

I will try what you say right after work. As for the build, its the stable release build from PPA

My setup is XBMCbuntu setup (minimal installation). I installed ntfsprogs, samba file server, and openSSH as extra packages.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem Enabling FanArts0