Trouble Resuming from Hibernate and Suspend
When I return from hibernate or suspend from XBMC the second it returns it goes right back into hibernate or suspend. It's as if the enter button is automatically pressed when it returns, but the option highlighted is the option I hit to send it into hibernate or suspend. I have been able to return from suspend by vigorously tapping escape while it tries to return. Has anyone else had this problem? If so how can I fix it?

I have Windows XP, the latest version of XBMC, and my computer hibernates and suspends normally outside XBMC. It does not password protect on resume.

Thanks
Ok, I'm a forum n00b and didn't read the rules. I have the Babyln 9.04 version. 1 gig ram, using the MediaStream Skin. Geforce 6800, I'm not exactly sure how to get the Log, or if that will help...
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/6247
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
So I guess that means I'm out of luck for now? I'm going to try programming a button on my keyboard to put the system into hibernate, I hope that works..
Unfortunately yes. I really have no idea why the shutdown timer isn't reseted eventhough I call it when resuming.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trouble Resuming from Hibernate and Suspend0