can't change movie scraper ??
I got a feeling this is probably my fault but ...
got themoviedb.org as default scraper .. but it can't find some movies, so for some movies I'd like to get the info with a different scraper.
But this doesn't seem to work.
When I change the default movie scraper in settings to something else .. it keeps using themoviedb. (is this because I selected that one as my scraper when I added my movies dir to the library ?)

is there a way to select a different scraper for a certain movie ?
using Rev21875.
aneurysm- Wrote:When I change the default movie scraper in settings to something else .. it keeps using themoviedb. (is this because I selected that one as my scraper when I added my movies dir to the library ?)

exactly, try changeing the scraper in the source of youre movie folder which you defined (context menu), this should work!

aneurysm- Wrote:is there a way to select a different scraper for a certain movie ?
using Rev21875.

not on a filebyfile basis, but you can move all your non scraped files to another source and change it accordingly. so you have on folder for imdb and one for tmdb. but i wouldn't prefer that .... the BEST thing you could do ... add the missing movies to tmdb Smile or use a 3rd party tool like emm to edit your details!
well, I did add the movies to themoviedb.
but does it take a certain amount of time for them to show up in a search (or scraper) ?
cause one movie I added last week, and found it in xbmc 10min later.
2nd movie I added last night ... and still nothing (also not when I search for it in themoviedb). (movie in question is Grace from 2009). --> just checked again, and it does find it now in a search .. but very weird ... finds it on page 2 after some hits that aren't even close. Seach in themoviedb needs a tune up
i noticed this also, i guess they need to replicate or sync the data between servers? but since its more or less a 'one man show' the only thing we could do is donate i guess

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can't change movie scraper ??0