Forced to a hard reset after playing with scripts an plugins
Asus motherboard with igp nvidia 6150
Amd x2 4800
2gig ram
xp pro sp3
rev 20275

http://pastebin.com/m173ea5c1

After playing with scripts and plugins for awhile (ca 1hour or more)the navigation sounds dissapear and when i try to play anything with sound it sounds like garbled noise, i managed to exit xbmc by hitting ctrl alt delet but when i start xbmc again it hangs and i haft to hard reset itNo
It also happens with rev 20222

After the second time it happend i enabled debug mode to get a log but after a couple of hours i turned of debug because i wanted to watch a movie without the stuff in the left corner and left it off, the next day it happend again but i managed to turn debugg mode on after the sound started to act up.
Hopefully you can use it, is there anyway to have debug mode activated without the text in the left corner?

It doesn't happen with any particular script or plugin it just happens when i have been fiddling with them.
Please enable debug logging (settings > system), reproduce the problem and repost your log.
Is there anyway to enable debug logging without it showing on the screen?
...you only need it enabled long enough to recreate the log. It can be enabled in as.xml as well, see wiki.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Forced to a hard reset after playing with scripts an plugins0