New XBMC verion, but still there is no movies lirbrary support!!
Ok, i've noticed that there is a new XBMC version available, it's (as always) very nice and it works fine... BUT WHAT HAPPEN WITH MOVIE COLLECTION MANAGEMENT? i can't understand it, why i can't get all my DVD, DivX, etc collection using a catalog system into XBMC?? Just a simple function that when i select a movie, asks for the movie code....

Another very important thing that i miss is a game/app launcher... (right now there is a third party plugin, but it doesn't work well on windows and you can't launch PC games...)

kind regards,
It's clear someone hasn't done ANY searching. The library is well documented in the wiki, and there is a plugin for launching external apps.
Some people truly have not got any idea how to use a computer
Around 75% of the public should be forced to take a test before there allowed to buy
a dam pc then we would not have to put up quite so many dam stupid questions on here.
Read the dam manual as that's what it is there for..............................
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
I'm sorry if i haven't explain it very well. But the library only works if you have the media on HDD but you can't have movies stored on DVDs. The idea is that you can browse the library, and when you select a movie XBMC should ask for the disc code.

Also, i know about the plugin to launch external apps, but it doesn't work on windows, have you tried it? can you launch a PC game with it?

regards, Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New XBMC verion, but still there is no movies lirbrary support!!0