TV Show Studio Flags/Icons?
Question 
To start out I have only made one to test. The problem is I can't get them to show up in only the TV Show section. I am sure it has to do something with a visible tag but can't quite seem to get it right.

Here is the code:

Code:
</include>
  <include name="TVFlags">
    <control type="image">
    <posx>96</posx>
    <posy>524</posy>
      <width>56</width>
      <height>25</height>
      <texture>flags/tv/scifi.png</texture>
      <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
      <include>MediaFlagAnimation</include>
      <visible>substring(listitem.studio,scifi)</visible>
    </control>
Any help would be wonderful.
You'll need to use ListItem.TVShowTitle.

Edit: Oh sorry. You need them to 'only' show in the TV Show view...

Maybe use

Code:
<include name="TVFlags">
<visible>Container.Content(tvshows)</visible>
    <control type="image">
    <posx>96</posx>
    <posy>524</posy>
      <width>56</width>
      <height>25</height>
      <texture>flags/tv/scifi.png</texture>
      <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
      <include>MediaFlagAnimation</include>
      <visible>substring(listitem.studio,scifi)</visible>
    </control>
I may be wrong but as far as I know it is not yet supported in the studio tag. I know that tv show ratings are done in the mpaa rating field but I don't think anything is scraped into the studio field for tv show networks.

I have tried it in all containers. Please correct me if I am wrong, because I am one just waiting patiently for proper properties such as tv network, audio, resolution, ect.
I'm pretty sure Auriga has Studio/Production tags working for TV. i.e. Fox, SciFi, Nickelodeon .. etc.
I'm not sure how Djh is doing it but I had to use ListItem.TVShowTitle to get the icons to work. I know it's a bit of a pain to have to look for each title but it's not that hard to do and can be done 'out-of-the-box' for a fair few of the more popular shows.
Studio's/Networks aren't being scraped at the moment although that info is in thetvdb so hopefully it'll happen sometime soon.

I've been playing about with something similar in MiniMeedia:

Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
Well that explains why i can't get anything to work haha.
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Studio's/Networks aren't being scraped at the moment although that info is in thetvdb so hopefully it'll happen sometime soon.
Has someone thought of submitting it as a feature request on trac? http://trac.xbmc.org Huh

TV Network from TheTVDB.com and Film Studio from TheMovieDB.com/IMDb.com in the db

Wink
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
would love to but no idea how to use trac ...
XBMCG33K Wrote:would love to but no idea how to use trac ...
Just login using your forum account (case sensitive) and click "New Ticket" Rolleyes
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
OK will do my friend thanx.

Request made: http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/6591
Added in SVN r20368. Info is available through the studio field of the item.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Dude i love you.
vdrfan Wrote:Added in SVN r20368. Info is available through the studio field of the item.

Is this for both show and episode level?
While I can get the Studio information for a show when I am in the show listing, the information is not available on season and episode level. How would I show the Studio for an episode?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Studio Flags/Icons?0