• 6(current)
MiniMeedia Release - v0.75 (18/05/2009)
Any chance of a 4:3 version? Pity us poor uni students with our ancient TVs and 20 quid xboxes Smile
xbs08 Wrote:I suggest that Player.FinishTime is added to the VideoFullScreen.

Will think about it. If I can fit it in a manner that doesn't affect the overall layout/design of the OSD then it'll happen.

tomh Wrote:Any chance of a 4:3 version? Pity us poor uni students with our ancient TVs and 20 quid xboxes Smile

Probably not going to happen as I doubt I'll have the time to implement it.
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
skunkm0nkee
when i disable the fantart for the movies .. it also disable the one for TV shows ..any way that i can change that?
or what am i doing wrong?

btw thank you for such a great skin Smile
Radikaltimes Wrote:skunkm0nkee
when i disable the fantart for the movies .. it also disable the one for TV shows ..any way that i can change that?
or what am i doing wrong?

btw thank you for such a great skin Smile

At the moment the Hide Fanart option is a global skin setting, meaning that fanart is either on or off throughout the skin.

It's quite a significant change to make different Fanart options for all the different media and it's not something I'm planning to do at the moment.
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
Hey skunkm0nkee, did you already tried waterfall view without the black transparrent background ?

It's not really needed if you ask me. Only rating could fall away on a white background.
You could place rating somewhere else.
This would make the skin more minimal. Big Grin
Waffa Wrote:Hey skunkm0nkee, did you already tried waterfall view without the black transparrent background ?

It's not really needed if you ask me. Only rating could fall away on a white background.
You could place rating somewhere else.
This would make the skin more minimal. Big Grin

I'm not too sure it would actually add anything to do that and for consistency it's better to leave it in. (In general, if there is any text on screen then there is some sort of black background behind it to try and make sure it's readable)
Wow, I really like this skin.

I was wondering, is there any way to see the currently playing video on the Home screen? The video shows up when looking through videos or otherwise but disappears when I go back to the Home screen.

Thanks for the awesome skin!
BigYesh Wrote:Wow, I really like this skin.

I was wondering, is there any way to see the currently playing video on the Home screen? The video shows up when looking through videos or otherwise but disappears when I go back to the Home screen.

Thanks for the awesome skin!

Not yet but there will be soon, it's on my list of things to do. Big Grin
any chance of a stop button on osd whilst watching a film/tv prog?
I am using an Apple TV and so have limited number of buttons to use.
Kind of like in Mediastream?
Cheers,
Deano72
skunkm0nkee Wrote:...I don't think there's anyway for the skin to position it based on what options it is showing.

Bummer...thanks for the informative reply. Your position is perfect then.
In movie library high list the "show plot" option is visible but it doesnt seem to do anything. I'm i missing something or should this options be deactivated in this view?

You were right skunkm0nkee, i wasnt connecting to the weather server :|

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:In movie library high list the "show plot" option is visible but it doesnt seem to do anything. I'm i missing something or should this options be deactivated in this view?
That option shouldn't be visible when using the High List view. I've removed it for the next release (which should be in a few hours). Thanks

xbs08 Wrote:You were right skunkm0nkee, i wasnt connecting to the weather server :|
Cool, problem solved then Cool
skunkm0nkee Wrote:That option shouldn't be visible when using the High List view. I've removed it for the next release (which should be in a few hours). Thanks

Cool, problem solved then Cool

Why? i want plot on High List view Sad
Read the whole thing again...

...I've removed the option to hide the plot on the high list view.
Is the skin going to support Movie Genre - Posters ?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=45361
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MiniMeedia Release - v0.75 (18/05/2009)3