MiniMeedia v0.80 Released (21/05/2009)
skunkm0nkee Wrote:I'll look into it.

Off the top of my head I think I just display the fanart if it exists so it could be that XBMC doesn't assign the fanart image to the episode until the episode gets a thumbnail? Will have a play about and see if I can track it down

If it helps narrows things down, this worked fine on 0.75. I also noticed that music artist fanart only shows up on the artist level, but not the album and songs ones, which also works fine on 0.75.
mawkul Wrote:Backgrounds do not seem to be showing in Home screen however they are showing up in movies when fanart is not present. [XBOX]

I'm also having this same problem. Worked fine with version .75, but not with .80
I like to rate my music songs, you can do it very easy in visualation view by pressing up or down arrow on your remote.
It still works but the info label in visualation view does not show rating so you can't see what you're setting.
Please have a look at it.
Music BG working at all levels.
Home screen BG's working correctly.

My guess is your systems are not updated.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 you're right ..
But music fanart only works in artist, not with album and songs.
Oh
Changing view mode in fullscreen doesn't display view mode, sizing and resolution like others skins, is this intentional?

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Push titel/guide button and you will get the sizing and resolution menu and then you will see the view mode.Nod

So it must be intentional, to keep it clean. (I like it this way.)
It won't show only if you want to.
Nice one! Big Grin

Hey skunkm0nkee, did already ask if you want to implement movie genre thumbnails.
In serenity and Aeon you have to place them into the skin textures.xpr And the skin will show them.
You have already studio thumbs in your textures.xpr. Please let them show if your in library mode and search under studios.

And please consider to add movie genre thumbs to your textures.xpr. So that those also show.
Asphinx has really nice ones.Nod

Digitalhigh did at them in no time to his skin. Wasn't difficult he said.Rofl

Thanks in advance
thanks for your great skin.

i'm using xbox with T3CH XBMC 2009-05-21 SVN rev20439.
But i have memory trouble. i have around 25,6MB free ram in movies, with fanart, High list View. The Movies doesnt run. i get:
Code:
12:57:44 M:  6115328  SEVERE: DLL: Q:\system\players\dvdplayer\avutil-49.dll : realloc failed, crash imminent (Out of memory)

Dont know, how they're are doing this, but in pm3.hd with fanart etc. everything runs fine.

weather doesnt show background, not on home, not in weather detail.

and a request :-)
it would be nice to see the running time in low list movie view. there seems to be space between year and rating.
Waffa Wrote:Hey skunkm0nkee, did already ask if you want to implement movie genre thumbnails.
In serenity and Aeon you have to place them into the skin textures.xpr And the skin will show them.
You have already studio thumbs in your textures.xpr. Please let them show if your in library mode and search under studios.

And please consider to add movie genre thumbs to your textures.xpr. So that those also show.
Asphinx has really nice ones.Nod

Digitalhigh did at them in no time to his skin. Wasn't difficult he said.Rofl

Thanks in advance

skunkm0nkee, if you do decide to use genre thumbs, i personaly dont think they fit well on minimal skin like minimeedia, please make a option to hide them Big Grin

thonton Wrote:thanks for your great skin.

i'm using xbox with T3CH XBMC 2009-05-21 SVN rev20439.
But i have memory trouble. i have around 25,6MB free ram in movies, with fanart, High list View. The Movies doesnt run. i get:
Code:
12:57:44 M:  6115328  SEVERE: DLL: Q:\system\players\dvdplayer\avutil-49.dll : realloc failed, crash imminent (Out of memory)

Dont know, how they're are doing this, but in pm3.hd with fanart etc. everything runs fine.

weather doesnt show background, not on home, not in weather detail.

and a request :-)
it would be nice to see the running time in low list movie view. there seems to be space between year and rating.

Im using rev 20487 and have no problems on the xbox, with fanart and High list View.
Did you set dvdplayer deault in advanced settins.xml ?
Mplayer should be the default player and that one plays here fine.

Weather does show in home not in detail. Is known and fixed for next release.
xbs08 Wrote:skunkm0nkee, if you do decide to use genre thumbs, i personaly dont think they fit well on minimal skin like minimeedia, please make a option to hide them Big Grin

Why not fit Huh
It's a nice thumb or standard thumb multiple
I go for the nice thumb.Nod

And also the skin only needs to support it.

It's up to the user if he add them to the textures.xpr (Like AEON)
Or the skinner implement them. (like serenity)
Thumbs Up 
Waffa Wrote:Did you set dvdplayer deault in advanced settins.xml ?
Mplayer should be the default player and that one plays here fine.

thanks! mplayer did it. yes, dvdplayer was set in advanced settings.
Smile
I think the thumbs are too elaborate for minimeedia, but if it's up to the user to add them then i guess it ok.

Off topic: can you guys connect to web server?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MiniMeedia v0.80 Released (21/05/2009)1