[MOD] List View - Full/Slim + Light/Night + Watched Overlay
Livin Wrote:Hitch...
Excellent work!
Will you share and have CF2009 put in his mod pack?

Anyone's welcome to do whatever they want with it.
Hitcher, i cant select a view other then multiplex in tv shows. is there any way to unlock free choice of view in auriga?
@Hitcher

I have installed several mods in my current auriga installation.

If i copy over your viewtype_list.xml the switch for slim and full in the music section is not working anymore and the list view looks like this:

you got any idea what could be wrong?

Louike Wrote:Hitcher, i cant select a view other then multiplex in tv shows. is there any way to unlock free choice of view in auriga?

You have to enable it under Customize | Advanced | General | Unlock all views for tv shows
Walhalla Wrote:@Hitcher

I have installed several mods in my current auriga installation.

If i copy over your viewtype_list.xml the switch for slim and full in the music section is not working anymore and the list view looks like this:

you got any idea what could be wrong?

It's probably because I changed my Includes_MainMenu.xml to link to My Music Library instead of My Music Files. I'll look in to it.
Hitcher Wrote:It's probably because I changed my Includes_MainMenu.xml to link to My Music Library instead of My Music Files. I'll look in to it.

you are totally right, in music library mode its not fucked. Are you able to fix that and add the theme: night/light switch to the music and videos list views?
this idea came to me when i turned down the brightness on my laptop screen and look up at the screen, but could you please put a gradient on the list panel
Walhalla Wrote:you are totally right, in music library mode its not fucked. Are you able to fix that and add the theme: night/light switch to the music and videos list views?
I don't think I can to be honest - it's either use Library if you want separate Full and Slim views (as XBMC knows when it's in Albums and Songs/Shows and Episodes) or go back to one view if you use File mode.

Genetikal Wrote:this idea came to me when i turned down the brightness on my laptop screen and look up at the screen, but could you please put a gradient on the list panel
Gradient? More info please.
Mediafire says invalid key. Is the download still valid?
I updated it earlier this evening and it's working fine for me.
a gradient using photoshot, so the list panel is darker in some areas. i'd post a screenshot, but i cant find where they are located
found another bug. If you select the full mode and go into the artists menu and select one he displays the ** All Albums text twice.

any ideas where to fix that?
I found and fixed that one yesterday - check out the first post for the latest download.
You rock. Keep up the good work. thank you! Smile
Yeah Hitcher thanks for all the continued upgrades to the skin.
hmm, got some 'problems' with this MOD and the newest AEON Auriga loaded from github today.

I installed the MOD but the TVShow stays in MultiplexView AND I haven't found an option to change the View to ListView , like in Movies or Music or Video.

either I'm totally blind or I haven't got the right option in TVShow.

Any hints ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] List View - Full/Slim + Light/Night + Watched Overlay0