Terminator won't play!
Infact terminator and terminator 2 won't play. They are straight DVD rips into video TS folders.

I started watching terminator 2 last week and it was fine yet today it will not play I select it and XBMC just sits there, I click it again and it says the playlist could not be loaded?

Here is the pastebin, any help appreciated, wife and son went to bed early and i fancied some robot mayhem.

http://pastebin.com/m1c14381a
Try again with debugging enabled (settings > system > enable debugging) and preferably a skin that doesn't spam the log with BS (ie PM3HD).
will other DVDs play from your drobo mount point?

does this play if it's on the local disk?
Hi yes, other dvds from that folder are playing fine. I have not checked them all as there are about 200.

What ever the issues is these two movies will not load on XBMC on my ATV either.

I deleted what I thought were the files created by media companion and tried reloading but this has failed. I think I wil just rip them again. Something obviously went wrong somewhere.

I had been having serious issues with my droboshare which had farked all my permissions and dug up thousands of random files I had deleted. Some of these files have been placed back into various folders. And I wonder if this has confused things.

Can I just ask, I am experimenting with position for the drobo which involves moving it from one location to another. I can see I can edit sources but when I refind them XBMC does not want to know, it does not refresh the data base is this normal?
Again, the log was just too much to ask for...
Chill out mate. I'll catch it next time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Terminator won't play!0