[PRE-RELEASE] Need Testing for XBMC uTorrent PauseResume v1.2.0
Exclamation 
Hi, I finished an updated uTorrent PauseResume script and need help testing!

Requirements:

uTorrent with WebUI enabled
XBMC for any platform (preferably XBOX)

Download:

http://f3ar007.bravehost.com/xbmc/index.html
May 22nd, 2009 Release!

Please post any questions, comments, problems here!
Test on win32 with build 20552 and failed. Error upon trying to run it. Where does one configure the user name password and port#?

EDIT:
Okay, I went back to the dl page and grabbed the first version, then dropped the new version over top. It worked fine. Pause and resume did as they should. I look forward to this script increasing in functionality.
kricker: it should not fail on start up. perhaps you could try a 'clean install' delete both the old and new script from the scripts directory, then download the new archive, unrar it, and place it in the scripts directory? The first run should prompt for user input for user, pwd, ip, port. From then on, it can be changed with the 'change settings' button.
Exclamation 
kricker Wrote:Test on win32 with build 20552 and failed. Error upon trying to run it. Where does one configure the user name password and port#?

EDIT:
Okay, I went back to the dl page and grabbed the first version, then dropped the new version over top. It worked fine. Pause and resume did as they should. I look forward to this script increasing in functionality.

kricker: My mistake, I forgot to include the mechanize folder with the script! Please download v1.1.1! It includes mechanize!
I just tried 1.1.3 and it seems to be working fine. Are you planning on adding more features to this script?
kricker Wrote:I just tried 1.1.3 and it seems to be working fine. Are you planning on adding more features to this script?

This thread contains more information!

Yes, I plan on adding the features requested (or at least mentioned) above.
Individual torrent control is in the works. And the GUI change will start next revision!

Any ideas?
Have you had a look at Torrent-X its something I wrote sometime ago and havent updated in a long while (Dont even think it works on latest XBMC versions)

There is some code in there to control uTorrent that could give additional functionaility to your plugin.
Server: FreeNas 9 NAS: 6*3TB - Kodi Sql Database
Kodi Systems: Nvidia Shield Pro, G-Box Q (OpenElec), RikoMagic MK802 IV[
Skin: reFocus
chunk_1970_2 Wrote:Have you had a look at Torrent-X its something I wrote sometime ago and havent updated in a long while (Dont even think it works on latest XBMC versions)

There is some code in there to control uTorrent that could give additional functionaility to your plugin.

Alright, I will look at the source code. Also, the other thread ([RELEASE] thread) contains more information and suggested features. The next revision will include many more features than this pre-release. But the testing is now over, and there is a working version available.

Thanks for the input. New functionality will be great.
Im thinking about re-coding my Torrent-X script but only for Azureus/Vuze as I dont really use uTorrent so take anything that may be of use. I haven't done any Python coding for sometime and things have changed so much in the couple of years when I last did an python.
Server: FreeNas 9 NAS: 6*3TB - Kodi Sql Database
Kodi Systems: Nvidia Shield Pro, G-Box Q (OpenElec), RikoMagic MK802 IV[
Skin: reFocus

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[PRE-RELEASE] Need Testing for XBMC uTorrent PauseResume v1.2.00