List View Mod Coming Soon...
This is a replacement mod for list view that I am working on (inspired by MiniMeedia's low list). Below are actual running screenshots (not a mockup):

Very cool! Looking forward to seeing more of this.
Brilliant!

The list view is the one I use the most and it kind of annoyed me that it was that big but this is one looks like the way it was supposed to be and fits alot better with the stripview and multiplex.

good work

/needtotest

ps - does it work in file mode?
Nice mod but maybe move the item focus up to the middle of the list?
anoobie Wrote:Nice mod but maybe move the item focus up to the middle of the list?

Yeah, I had the same idea. But even without absolutely stunning!
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
i like it, i was playing about with a mini list view before i made my miniview horizontal as i could never get it to work right.

very impressive, gotta love open source, people expandig and making better other peoples ideas

look forward to tryng it out

ps - will it still have the trailer function
Nice. Looking forward to this.
Thanks for the feedback guys!

anoobie Wrote:Nice mod but maybe move the item focus up to the middle of the list?

Good suggestion - done. (P.S. - how do you get the "skilled skinner" moniker?)

sokar66 Wrote:ps - will it still have the trailer function

Probably (that is definitely on my todo list), just have to figure out how to make it work...

needtotest Wrote:ps - does it work in file mode?

Yes!
goddam, these mods are amazing, keep em coming, looks great.
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
Leeuw Wrote:Thanks for the feedback guys!

Good suggestion - done. (P.S. - how do you get the "skilled skinner" moniker?)

Probably (that is definitely on my todo list), just have to figure out how to make it work...

Yes!
I don't know. I made a mod for mediastream and it got incorporated into the skin this one and next time I login I see skilled skinner label under my name.
How's this look for music? Smile
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]• nate w.
[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
Looks great
natew Wrote:How's this look for music?

The main list piece works, but I am getting everything polished for movies first and then am going to duplicate the necessary elements for the other media types. Once I have movies working, though, it shouldn't be too long to add the other views (I think).
Here's a peak at what I've got working so far (sorry for the imageshack links, it's the easiest site I know of to make these thumbnail galleries):

Image Image Image Image Image
Look good Man... Keep up the good work...Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
List View Mod Coming Soon...1