Music Fanart in Album View?
Hey guys!

Im still playing around with XBMC and Aeon and its Music Library.
I managed to get Fanart working in the Artist View, but is it possible to get the Artist Fanart showing up in Album View as well?

For example:

Nickelback has a Fanart in the Artist view, and I would like to see the Fanart of Nickelback show up in Album view when I browse to their Album "Dark Horse".

That would be cool for me, dunno about anyone else, but I definately would think its cool...
Have you tried putting the fanart.jpg file into the album folder and rescanned the album to the library?
yes already did that. shows up in the artist view tho, but not album view...
Bump

Does anyone have an update on this? I have exactly the same problem - in artist view all good, but in album view nuffink.. Huh

Simon
There's no support for album fanart yet.
i hope there soon will be......
Yeah, a couple of the skinner threads have this as a really wanted, but I think the problem lies with XBMC. Until I started reading about it I assumed that it would work the same as movies, seems logical to me. Doesn't seem to be the case though. I hadn't really played around with the music settings until recently.
Drat! Well at least it's not just me.

I use andyblac's mod and in multiplex view the info window shows the fanart when in 'artist' browse, but in 'album' browse it shows nothing, which just look odd. I'm sure he said somewhere that his mod supported album fanart, but maybe not.

Thanks anyhow.

Simon
It's impossible to support album fanart at the moment (maybe with a script it's possible) because you can't get the album path in the album section... that's also the problem with different fanart's in the season section, there's no way to get the season path in a list container.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Fanart in Album View?0