• 26(current)
Extra REGEX for TV Show Episode matching
I tried, but for me it also did not work... What am i doing wrong?
(2021-03-02, 12:11)Janrover Wrote: I tried, but for me it also did not work... What am i doing wrong?
What are you trying to do?
What do you have and what result do you want?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2022-03-01, 16:37)AlyssaAmeliaG7 Wrote: I downloaded XBMC about 2 weeks ago and started the process of scanning and sorting my movies and tv shows. I had no problems at all with movies apart from making a few basic changes and updates. TV shows are causing me no end of trouble. I have changed everything from directory structure to file structure and still run into the same problem.

You don't mention what the problem actually is.  I will say that I've never had issues with this layout:

c:\TV Shows\TV show name\TV show name.S01E01.Episode name.mkv
BTV is a DVR back/front end for windows. It uses the same guide data as mythtv. It keeps a database with original air date and all other data which myth pulls from zap2it.  

Regards
AlisAmber
"101" would mean season 1 episode 01 and then "2024" would be season 20 episode 24. It just doesn't seem to pick up the episode details at all. In fact this last pass with the REGEX file utilised has just given me files numbered 1-30 and nothing inside in Library view.
(2009-05-24, 11:36)xexe Wrote: [font]Non riesco ad inserire i componenti aggiuntivi nel Kody installato nel mio p.c.. Mi segnala[/font][font][font][font][font] di non essere connesso, in realtà se vado nel sistema, c'è la connessione ad internet. Potete suggerirmi[/font][font][font] c[/font]ome risolvere l'anomalia?[/font][/font][/font][/font]
@Vitlov

We are an English forum. Please also post a translation. Google Translate
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks so much for the answer, it help me alot
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extra REGEX for TV Show Episode matching19