• 21(current)
Extra REGEX for TV Show Episode matching
(2013-08-11, 06:07)JaKXz Wrote: Please let me know if I can clarify this question better, thanks in advance! Smile

I just saw your post. Did you get this sorted? That's exactly how I have my stuff. I can post my regexes if you still need help...
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
I'll post this here also and see you guys know.

I need som help with <excludefromscan> and <excludetvshowsfromscan>.
Anyone got a working .xml going that excludes subpack folders that are named like tv show episodes?

Example:
Code:
15:12:14 T:2896149312   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting rar://rar://smb://Boardwalk_Empire/Boardwalk.Empire.S02.720p.HDTV.x264/Boardwalk.Empire.S02.SUBPACK.720p.BluRay.X264-REWARD/boardwalk.empire.s02.subpack.720p.bluray.x264-reward.rar%2fBoardwalk.Empire.S02E12.720p.BluRay.X264-REWARD.rar

I have tried with:
Code:
<excludefromscan>
<regexp>(?i)subpack</regexp>
</excludefromscan>
and
Code:
<excludefromscan>
<regexp>[!-._ \\/](?i)subpack[-._ \\/]</regexp>
</excludefromscan>
and i get nothing.. Any ideas?
Decent guide. Thanks.
Can anyone help me about one problem?

I wanted to include a regex to TVDB avoid "season" and "year" expressions which i use on individual series folders across my HDD's.

Im lost because i dont know what to do to make tvdb plugin avoid using those last two expressions so im not being able to scrape anything.

PS: Changing filestructures is impossible i have nearly 70 series with 120 seasons and more databases (popcorn hour)
(2014-01-13, 14:28)djhifi Wrote: Can anyone help me about one problem?

I wanted to include a regex to TVDB avoid "season" and "year" expressions which i use on individual series folders across my HDD's.

Im lost because i dont know what to do to make tvdb plugin avoid using those last two expressions so im not being able to scrape anything.

PS: Changing filestructures is impossible i have nearly 70 series with 120 seasons and more databases (popcorn hour)

I have already gave you the solution in quite a lot of detail...., in fact both nickr and me have tried to help you across threads so you come to yet another thread and you plainly just refuse to take a hint. If you just want to waste peoples time by saving your own, you are in wrong place laddie.

Your particular situation without changing your structure wont work with regex because you storing seasons on their onenesses outside any required scraper structure with other content thats not tv shows (yes I read your other threads).... A regex does indeed clean unwanted portions but the remainder portions also must be correctly setup and no regex can do that for you, you will end up with 4 times more work, because you will have to MANUALLY set the scraper to mark This folder only has one tv show in each season.

I gave you the fastest way to do your job all you have to do is follow it, it should take you a whole hour to do this.

You either create 70 Show folders and wack each respective seasonSSS as you have them now inside each and then those 70 folder inside one named tvshows with content set for that content type.

Or you go at it your crazy way and have to set content on 120 individual seasons (thats just what you admit for tv shows) What about movies.... what about when you start getting content scraped you dont haveHuh -- yes because you are storing mixed content in each source... Without wanting to separate it in any way.

You dont understand how XBMC can add multiple sources from multiple paths for one content type. As long as you follow a couple of rules... Kinda ironic, dont you think?
In any case Im out... you had your chance...
Hi there, I'm unable to find a suitable answer anywhere. I know I'm a newbie, but what I want to do should be plain simple.

I have tv shows directories like this

Code:
/tvshows/(Show Title).S01/(Show Title).S01E01.Bla.mkv

(Show Title) is the name of the show, without the parentheses. Usually is standard titled, like: "Almost.Human.S01", f.e.

Code:
/tvshows/Almost.Human.S01/Almost.Human.S01E01.Pilot.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-BS.mkv

What I found is that the directory name including the season number in that way "S01" is giving the matcher a hard time excluding the entire folder. Any idea how to fix it? Maybe strip the "SNN" part?

Thanks! Smile
I don't understand. You want to exclude the folder?
Wouldn't it be easier simply to rename your folders so they don't contain the season info? It's redundant anyway.
What I need is help the marcher understand that is redundant information, but it should scan it as it were without the season information in the folder.

Renaming the folder is against my storage criteria. If the tv show has many many episodes, the directory is too overcrowded and I don't like it that way.
hi, i have an unusual request but i think it might be useful for those of us using XBMC.MyLibrary tool to scrape shows from external sources like Hulu, Netflix & Amazon. While Hulu and Netflix play "nice" with presenting their shows with a standard structure, Amazon however doesn't. Here's an example:

Code:
/video/streaming/all/TV Shows/Unfabulous.Season.1/Season.1/s01e01.strm

so basically i am wondering, what regex expression would give me this result:

Code:
/video/streaming/all/TV Shows/UNFABULOUS/s01e01.strm

(essentially ignoring anything between the SHOW NAME and the standard SxxExx format)

is this possible?
Ok, using an online regex tester, i can SELECT the problematic Season(s):

Code:
(\bSeasons?\b\.\d+\\)

now the question is, how do i select the OPPOSITE?
AHA! is this right? and if so, how do i incorporate it in advancesettings.xml?

Code:
\w+\b(?<!\bSeason)?s?.\d+\D
@hellohello: Have a look at this thread
@scudlee: ah, awesome. deleted my previous response: once i looked up the function of clean string i was able to make the necessary changes to cover other variations. thanks again much.
Hello you guys, i have come across this thread in my Epic quest for finding my perfect Regexp.

I have access to a fileserver, but only readonly access, so i cant rename the directories. The naming Pattern goes something like this:
Code:
TV-Shows/Title (de)(en)/Season/episode.avi
note the Language-Specification in the Title. These vary from zero to two specifications in his two-letter-pattern and are in seperate pairs of parenthethes.

I have come up with something like this:

Code:
\([a-zA-Z0-9]{2}\)

but i have no idea where to go from now.

I am an absolute Regexp-Noob, and apologize in advance for any cringing that my post may have induced

Edit: The Naming of the episode is a whole other can of worms. but there are mostly season and episode numbers around, so i will cross that bridge, when i get the whole Language-thing worked out

Thank you very much in advance
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extra REGEX for TV Show Episode matching19