First off, hope you get better XEXE
Second, I apologize for not providing all the information, I can give a lot more now, first off, I upgraded to the latest SVN, and my log can be found here:
For a bit more of how confusing this all is for me, and why I suspect something else is wrong. My setup:
/home/user/Videos/TVSHOWS/SHOWTITLE/DVD Backups in Folders
(no VIDEO_TS or AUDIO_TS Folders, all VOB's and other stuff is directly in DVD Backup folder).
Full example of my setup
I'm using the code directly from the wiki under TV Shows in DVD Folder
I have a slight alteration just because I don't have the video_ts folder, so I removed that aspect of the code and also my stuff is all caps so I did the appropriate changes.
So from the first entry it looks like it should work....I'm so confused.
Also here is another point that I'm unsure of, I tried just making an AVI of one episode of Battlestar and stuck it inside the Battlestar folder. I titled it:
foo.401.avi (from my understanding this format should by default be viewed as Season 4 Episode 1), nothing shows up in XBMC, I see my show titles but there are 0 episodes in everything.
Thanks for the help in advanced