• 38(current)
"ClearArt" concept - overlay type artwork for ex. 'episode poster/fanart on paused'
DuMbGuM Wrote:Hmm, I can see how for documentaries you might have a logo and then the text 'documentary' as a default ClearArt for that genre, but I don't know how you would make that appear for completely different file names, if that's what you're trying to do.

Not a bad suggestion though.

Here's an example of what I mean from a google search:

It could work for lots of things like sport etc, I have no idea how you would implement it though, maybe if the clearart pulled info from the genre tag in the .nfo or something.

that looks cool but a default one is the same one for all genres, unless a boolean can be add to show a default clearart depending on the show genre but i dont know am just rambling here.

Code:
    <control type ="image">
        <description>tv show image</description>
        <posx>1049</posx>    
        <posy>-108</posy>    
        <width>230</width>    
        <height>115</height>
        <texture fallback="clearart/$INFO[VideoPlayer.Genre].png">clearart/$INFO[VideoPlayer.TVShowTitle].png</texture>
        <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
        <visible>VideoPlayer.Content(episodes)</visible>
    </control>
*well I have already foreseen a problem, almost all series are tags with more than one genre..(Ex. action/drama)

also now that i have more than one HTPC running XBMC am in the middle of changing the code to read the clearArt from the corresponding (local or remote)show source folder instead of a folder inside the media skin folder. already made the changes for the music fanart and cdarts.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Please !

Can somebody make clearart for "The Vampire Diaries" TV Show ?

Thanks !
There's one already....http://www.xbmcstuff.com/?x=1&id=384
mcborzu Wrote:There's one already....http://www.xbmcstuff.com/?x=1&id=384

yep I already make one ...did you check before posting ?
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
The xbmcstuff is down last week ... just on day that I could use XBMC again ...
And don´t search again until yesterday ....

Thank you everyone !

reaven Wrote:yep I already make one ...did you check before posting ?
DuMbGuM Wrote:Hmm, I can see how for documentaries you might have a logo and then the text 'documentary' as a default ClearArt for that genre, but I don't know how you would make that appear for completely different file names, if that's what you're trying to do.

Not a bad suggestion though.

Here's an example of what I mean from a google search:

It could work for lots of things like sport etc, I have no idea how you would implement it though, maybe if the clearart pulled info from the genre tag in the .nfo or something.

So, are you in for this DuMbGuM ??
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
I'd like to see it happen but It seems like the whole double-genre thing is a problem with stuff like 'action/drama' as you said, maybe if it was changed manually it could work?

Heres another quick example of a properly sized one for any testing purposes. I like this colour scheme because it suits the red curtain backdrop that DJH introduced some time ago.

it would be nice if all of them include a movie clapper on the back and on front the related icon/logo/image..so they all can be seen like a theme.

BTW, porting to Alaska...
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
nice view Wink
reaven Wrote:it would be nice if all of them include a movie clapper on the back and on front the related icon/logo/image..so they all can be seen like a theme.
Do you mean like the ones I was creating for Movie Genres HERE these could be easily adapted but I cant see how it would be picked up if there isnt a clearart to display ?

looks good on alsaka...
exactly the idea....
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Even something as simple as a standard clapperboard & text could work..

/mockup

I still dont see the point I think it looks better if theres no clearart if the file doesn't exist then you dont have all these horrible default images showing up left right and center.
that said its a mute point for me as All my shows have Clearart :p but would be good if it could pull the image from the tvshow folder though...
Ram2000 Wrote:I still dont see the point I think it looks better if theres no clearart if the file doesn't exist then you dont have all these horrible default images showing up left right and center.
that said its a mute point for me as All my shows have Clearart :p but would be good if it could pull the image from the tvshow folder though...

my clearArts, cdArts and music fanart are all pull from the source folder all remote shares.

clearArt -> tvshow folder
cdArts -> album folder
music fanart -> artist folder
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
reaven Wrote:my clearArts, cdArts and music fanart are all pull from the source folder all remote shares.

clearArt -> tvshow folder
cdArts -> album folder
music fanart -> artist folder

And thats using the NEW FIX DialogSeekBar.xml: from the front page ? did I miss something?
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"ClearArt" concept - overlay type artwork for ex. 'episode poster/fanart on paused'5