MiniMeedia v0.81 Released (26/05/2009)
manojav Wrote:I am having an issue with the settings screen.

I use the left/right arrow and the OK button on my remote (Linux/LIRC MCE) to navigate the Skin, but sometihings only in the Settings->Skin->Backgrounds dialogs i get artifacts from the last time i was there. This fixes itself when the background image changes and a repaint occurs.

Notice in the screen shot i have nothing selected. (Skin or Background) I have just check right arrow on the settings.

I am running a 20554 build from SVN.

Sorry I can't reproduce this at all, it seems to work fine for me. Anyone else having problems with the Settings screens?
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Sorry I can't reproduce this at all, it seems to work fine for me. Anyone else having problems with the Settings screens?

Will logs help? I can attach those if you need.
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Sorry I can't reproduce this at all, it seems to work fine for me. Anyone else having problems with the Settings screens?

I have noticed it goes away when I have only 1 backgrounds in the settings bg folder... interesting..
manojav Wrote:I have noticed it goes away when I have only 1 backgrounds in the settings bg folder... interesting..

Found it!

My screenshots were ending up in the same folder as by system backgrounds. So as I would take screenshots it would show them as backgrounds. This is why it would go away when the screen would refresh!!

Crazy! Sorry for the trouble!!
thomash72 Wrote:Wow - great update! From v0.81 Minimeedia is replacing Aeon Auriga as my default skin! One request: Is there any chance that fanart in "now playing" view will be supported in a future version. I am desperately craving fanart in combination with "Party mode" and "Smart playlists"...
I had a quick look at this and unfortunately it doesn't look like XBMC passes the fanart details to the playlist screen so the items don't have any fanart to display.

Do you know of any other skins which display fanart in the playlist screen?
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
manojav Wrote:Found it!

My screenshots were ending up in the same folder as by system backgrounds. So as I would take screenshots it would show them as backgrounds. This is why it would go away when the screen would refresh!!

Crazy! Sorry for the trouble!!

No problem. Glad you finally got to the bottom of it Wink
I'm not sure if this is a skin setting or not...

Is it possible to sort TV Show episodes by episode number, rather than alphabetically by episode title?
Yes, goto the menu where u change views and there's a option to organize the episodes.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Will it be possible to have a "Info" screen that is more geared toward linux/live XBMC as well as the xbox? I ask this because the free space/storage very different on linux vs xbox. And makes little or no sense in linux.

PM3.HD does this nicely as it displays different info based on the platform.
manojav Wrote:Will it be possible to have a "Info" screen that is more geared toward linux/live XBMC as well as the xbox? I ask this because the free space/storage very different on linux vs xbox. And makes little or no sense in linux.
Yep, it's one of the things I plan to add before v1.00
Quote:Yep, it's one of the things I plan to add before v1.00

I am curious as to how PM3 does it, looking at the SettingsSystemInfo.xml reveals nothing, I guess they are calling out to some Python do this? I would like to help with this if you can point me the right direction.

Thanks
skunkm0nkee Wrote:I had a quick look at this and unfortunately it doesn't look like XBMC passes the fanart details to the playlist screen so the items don't have any fanart to display.

Do you know of any other skins which display fanart in the playlist screen?
No. I do not know of any skin with this feature implemented Sad So you are probably correct that it is not supported...
Anyways, thanks for checking this up this for me!
Have a suggestion. It's about the exhibit view.

Looks very nice on my windows platform and like it. (default thumbs 512 x 512).
But on the xbox the default thumbsize is 192 x 192 and that doesn't look nice.

I would suggest an option in skin settings to exchange exhibit for animated view like in MediaStream.
And make the thumb of animated view a little bit bigger.
Please consider it.
Animated view (without info) was my favorit view in MediaStream because it was so minimal and clean.Big Grin
Thank you so much for adding player controls! It's working perfectly on my ATV now.Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
For those who want some extra fonts, you can get them here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dlmwigt3yy...afonts.zip

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MiniMeedia v0.81 Released (26/05/2009)2