Do any aeon user use last.fm ?
As far as I can tell aeon does not support last.fm yet. Has any one figured out a way to get the love it/ hate it stuff working with aeon? in the stock skin it gives you little button options.
ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ
wheres your problem? just assign a remotebutton/key whatever to it ... and you should be good
Do you have a how-to on that?
ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Keymap.xml

You can configure it there.. but i guess a dev need to jump in, since i have no idea how the function for last.fms love/ban feature is called.
Yes - I use last.fm

Presumably, you have seen the option for last.fm in the settings menu and told it your username and password? It has scrobbled my tracks for me no problem. The last.fm application itself is quite involved and I don't think it would ever be the case that full functionality would appear in this or any media centre development - it is a centre for your media after all and not intended to be a replacement for an OS; last.fm is inherently social networking that I am quite happy to use on my pc if I want to do the full checking my profile thing but IMHO, would start to go beyond the whole purpose of having XBMC / Aeon through my TV. Each to their own though...

That being said - after turning myself into a hermit and reading nearly every post on this forum, I noticed what appears to be a mod for just what you are after - part of CF2009's modpack, (the extra buttons added to the Music OSD). I haven't tried it as I am still trying to learn the basics before getting too carried away but you can read more / get it here:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=3...post311636
mason Wrote:wheres your problem? just assign a remotebutton/key whatever to it ... and you should be good

My problem is that the skin is hiding a perfectly valid feature of the application. Users may not even know that love/ban for last.fm is implemented if they don't SEE it. I map keys for convenience when the viz is enabled, but the fact that it *can* be done through keymap is by no means a good excuse to leave out one more control. There are already several hundred in play on some views, it won't hurt anything. The attitude that this skin is perfect and that the keymap is a *solution* is absolutely ridiculous. AEON has flaws I could even go so far as to say it has many flaws. The biggest being the fanboyism that has grown around it. God save anyone who point out a problem, or question a design decision. I'm sure djh could've fixed this real issue in a few minutes time had obsessed users not driven him into hiding.
agreed
thanks murph71 good first post. yeah I have all my last.fm set up.

althekiller I totally agree.
ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ
@onesojourner, please don't PM on topics that may well be useful to others following the thread...

I seem to have deleted my keymap.xml that had this feature in it. It's pretty obvious how to do it though. Just look up the builtin functions for lastfm love/ban, then use those as the action under the correct window and device in keymap.xml. All of this info is available in the wiki.
sorry althekiller, I plan to write a how to when I get this figured out and I would update this thread accordingly.

I have been through the stuff in the wiki and hacked my keymap.xml to death with no luck. I just don't know what I am doing with this stuff.
ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ
Any one had any luck getting this working with a remote?
ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Do any aeon user use last.fm ?0