XBMC controled by xbox gamepad.
Hello,
I was wandering is this is possible? Can I control XBMC by XBOX game pad (attached to USB)?

Maybe I could use other game pads? Like Microsoft XBOX360 game pad for PC (Wireless).

Best regards,

Sorry for my English.
Searching the forums would have revealed the answer to you, and even how to do it.
I have searched for this info, but only things i've found are concern with remote controls, not gamepads.
szamot83 Wrote:I have searched for this info, but only things i've found are concern with remote controls, not gamepads.

If you search for "gamepad" instead of "game pad" you might have better luck!Shocked
I have searched for it, but I can't find any helpful posts. Even I can't find it in XBMC online manuals.
When I plug in Xbox Gamepad the message about it appeared in XBMC, but I can't use pad to steering. What should I do to run pad? I was searching in options, but I have found only mouse steering option.

Please help, or please give me some links for info about this topic.

Regards.
szamot83 Wrote:I have searched for it, but I can't find any helpful posts. Even I can't find it in XBMC online manuals.
When I plug in Xbox Gamepad the message about it appeared in XBMC, but I can't use pad to steering. What should I do to run pad? I was searching in options, but I have found only mouse steering option.

Please help, or please give me some links for info about this topic.

Regards.
There are some post's covering what you ask for but i don't remember off the top of my head exactly where, it would have been helpfull if the other smug gits with there put down answers had said along the lines of you could have searched a little better etc but here is a link to the relevant forum. if i manage to find the info i will post back here and do what the others wont do and help you:p
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...controller

try searching with "xbox controller"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC controled by xbox gamepad.0