SVN Repo installer error
Hi all

Got this error today (running on winxp, 9.04) when i tried to update xbmc (SVN Repo is the correct way to update right?). Computer is connected to the internet.

SVN Repo installer error
Chechupdates ()
ERRNO Socket error 10054, Connection reset by peer
The svn repo installer is for installing python plugins and not updating XBMC.
Do some searching anf you'll find a thread about an automatic update client for windows. The easiest way may be to just download babylon 9.04.1.repack or one of the third party builds.
If it still doesn't work afterwards turn on debug log via settings->system and post us your logfile via pastebin.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
WiSo Wrote:The svn repo installer is for installing python plugins and not updating XBMC.
Do some searching anf you'll find a thread about an automatic update client for windows. The easiest way may be to just download babylon 9.04.1.repack or one of the third party builds.
If it still doesn't work afterwards turn on debug log via settings->system and post us your logfile via pastebin.

Thank you for the quick reply.

OK, my plan was to update xbmc from my sofa with a remote Smile,installed it manually instead, works like a charm. i'll look into the automatic update client.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SVN Repo installer error0