Help Developing Program Plugins? Converting the Torrent-X script into several plugins
Question 
Hi,

Im trying to convert my Torrent-X into individual program plugins and I have some queries.

Example:
I have a list of elements from a website/page and display them.

What I would like to do but can't see a way around it (getting dumb in my old age) is that when the url's attached to the links displayed the file is downloaded but the virtual listing does not need to be refreshed.

I can get it to work, although not without refreshing the list which would not have changed.

Im probably sailing into the wind with this thinking.
Server: FreeNas 9 NAS: 6*3TB - Kodi Sql Database
Kodi Systems: Nvidia Shield Pro, G-Box Q (OpenElec), RikoMagic MK802 IV[
Skin: reFocus
Bump...

Some other questions that I have come across:

1) I am using the special://profile location as a path so that files selected are saved into a Torrent directory using the open(filename,'wb') , which works without error. For some reason though I cannot do an os.remove(filename) though.

2) Is it possible to refresh a virtual directory so that when you go back the previous menu is displayed, rather than having to perform additional 'backs' to get back to the previous menu.

Hope this all makes sense...
1) reason you can't do os.remove is that we haven't wrapped that function. use xbmc.translatePath()
2) yes, see the replaceListing param of endOfDirectory()
Many Thanks Spiff

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help Developing Program Plugins? Converting the Torrent-X script into several plugins0