Problem changing the scraper
I have a problem with XBMC and I didn't find anything useful for me on the wiki or the forum.

I have a source(directory) set on the program, and I was using the "Adult DVD Empire" scrapper to download the info. Now I want to try the "Excalibur" one, and I set the new scrapper in the "content" menu option of the source. The problem is when I try to update the info from the new one: I press the refresh button, but the program seems to re-load the nfo file, without doing the new search. ¿Is there any option to do what I want without removing nfo files or the entire source?

Thanks in advance.

I'm using XBMC 9.04.1 r20672 with the default skin.
EDIT: I have exported the tbn and nfo files to each movie directory.

Sorry for my poor english! Rolleyes
No, this is by design. Whenever a .nfo file is found it will be used and NO internet lookup is performed (at least for movies). Only way to re-scrape your data is to delete or edit the given .nfo files.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I understand now. The problem was the nfo file present on the movie directory.

Thank you very much!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem changing the scraper0