[AppleTV - Aeon Auriga] How to control played music?
Question 
Not sure if this is the right forum. I am having trouble controlling a music track when it is played.

So I find the song, press ok on the controller, it starts playing, I can go the the home menu where I see the album coverart+song info, when I goto "playing now" it goes to the album of whats playing with the song highlighted in the list view. How do I stop it/fastward/rewind/etc?

Sorry to sounds such a noob...

Any help appreciated.

Ilia
anyone? or is this the wrong forum?
While it almost feels impossible that it is an issue, I indeed have the same prob. Searched for quite a while and found another unanswered thread with the same topic. Anyone any thought how to stop music?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
I used to have this problem... then I reconfigured my Keymap.xml to use 'hold play/pause' as pause for the music.

If you need more info I'll see what I can remember....
Pete_London Wrote:I used to have this problem... then I reconfigured my Keymap.xml to use 'hold play/pause' as pause for the music.

If you need more info I'll see what I can remember....

Thanks. Is it really necessary to configure the keymap to make music "stoppable"? I am using the keyboard to control my XBMC on Mac.

Any other thought except keymap change to stop music?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV - Aeon Auriga] How to control played music?0