• 72(current)
[RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin
Add-on update version 0.4.1
- fix archives playback

Download and install from zip - https://divingmules-repo.googlecode.com/...-0.4.1.zip

If you have my repository installed you should get auto-updated.
Thanks bro...working good with new update
Thanks again for fixing the issue. So nice to use the JTV archives again for TWiT. Smile
since days jtv links won´t play anymore from livestrams.xml addon

heres the way it put it into:
<link>plugin://plugin.video.jtv.archives/?mode=2&amp;name=channel</link>

I find out when using jtv addon, same channel work fine.
(2014-01-22, 02:49)Trickname Wrote: since days jtv links won´t play anymore from livestrams.xml addon

heres the way it put it into:
<link>plugin://plugin.video.jtv.archives/?mode=2&amp;name=channel</link>

I find out when using jtv addon, same channel work fine.

The new version you need to do it like this -
Code:
plugin://plugin.video.jtv.archives/?mode=get_channel&amp;name=CHANNEL_NAME&amp;play=true
default.py
http://pastebin.com/aK0sAqSz
settings.xml
http://pastebin.com/DNC7HuWF

Made a little adjustment on v0.4.1 for customizable channel count shown as well as an option to show black listed channels for occasional use. I tend to black list a lot of stuff to get them out of the way so I tend to usually set my # of channels displayed a bit higher than the usual 20, so this would help me a lot to have in the addon by default so I don't need to edit it each time.
I was just going to mentoin it as well, but that pastebin for the default.py also has the uncaching for thumb's so you can get an updated screenshot here and there and have a better idea whats showing live on the channel. has "unCacheAnImage(thumb)" in "def display_channels(data, sub_category, category_id, page):" and then the tiny bit after the "languages" variable is set near the start of the file including a function and the imports + path stuff for the db file. Was playing around testing it for something else, never could get the it to select stuff to catch a string which i could print, kept wanting to put object... to xbmc.log, but at least it did the job of checking and doing away with the cached data for the urls as needed in this case. was hoping to maybe improve upon it to make it only clean it if so much time had passed, rather than each and every time, but that's as far as I got. Got sick and haven't looked at it anymore. Was looking at it for possible webcam still image uncaching and thought it would help on this too.
I have a problem with this addon. All streams play fine, but only for about 2 minutes, then i am thrown back to the XBMC menu. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Hey divingmule will you make Justintv work on Gotham my mom this addon alot .Thanks
I have been having issues lately. On both OpenElec and my win7 machine.
Is everyone else having issue with the streams? Not sure they are being updated or what. Thanks.
I used to use this a lot but has lot of buffering & throw back to menu lately. Watching from webbrowser is fine.
What seems to be the issue is that the streams dont refresh. Not sure if they ever did or if manually needed to be updated? For example on website the Crime Central title and user name has changed but on xbmc it still shows the older channel. That is why some channels work and other dont.
Any fix or work around that would be awesomeSmile Thanks so much. Really would like to get this working again suprised more are not wanting this. Jtv is the best.
Yeah I have the same issue. I watch crime tv every night but for the last month or 2 it doesn't work, though you can watch it online fine. There are others as well that it happens to as well. Every once in awhile it will work on those channels but that is rare and far in between. Would love for this to get fixed soon.
I guess Ill look at the script and see if I can figure it out. Im not really experienced but that rate it is worth a try.
That would be great. I don't know much of anything about coding.
  • 72(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin9