• 6(current)
Multiplex Mk 2
That site is the "cutting edge" xbmx builds, some would say they might have an error here or there because there kind of like beta versions but maybe I've just been lucky but I have never had any trouble with any of the builds.
mcborzu Wrote:That site is the "cutting edge" xbmx builds, some would say they might have an error here or there because there kind of like beta versions but maybe I've just been lucky but I have never had any trouble with any of the builds.

Does the latest build on there fix this issue with the black backgrounds on the main menu then?
jondr13 Wrote:Does the latest build on there fix this issue with the black backgrounds on the main menu then?

It didn't for me. I just installed the latest SVN (20855) and pulled the latest files from git (from an hour ago) and I still get the black backgrounds on the main menu.
Jamdez Wrote:It didn't for me. I just installed the latest SVN (20855) and pulled the latest files from git (from an hour ago) and I still get the black backgrounds on the main menu.

Maybe there is something going on with Mk2. Maybe djh will put out an update that resolves these issues.
Jamdez Wrote:It didn't for me. I just installed the latest SVN (20855) and pulled the latest files from git (from an hour ago) and I still get the black backgrounds on the main menu.

yeah having the same problems
Actually, aside from some system problems, I am having a lot of luck with the latest Aeon changes. Granted I have been just taking the modded files and replacing as he posts them on git.

I did get the latest OSX version SVN and that's got some bugs though. Namely, playing 2 MKVs in a row causes audio to stop working for the second file (you have to exit XBMC and restart). Also still trying to get the Harmony working just right (fast forward and rewind aren't cooperating).

As for djh's work though, sublime. I am having a blast adding extrathumbs and love the new MK2 Multiplex view. Now 100% my view of choice for movies. Didn't do any TV yet, figured I would wait til he had more time to work on that aspect.

My backdrops started working again as soon as I upped my build to one or two SVN days ago.
Hitcher Wrote:There's no Night/Light theme for Multiplex Mk2 yet.

This feature seems to have been disabled for showcase as well since the button for it is gone.

If you use Windows, remove everything, make a clean install with 9.04.1 from xbmc.org and then use this updater.
Yesterday I updated Aeon to the latest version and also XBMC, background loading seems faster and when scrolling through movies it seems much faster than before. However, the interface speed now seems so fast that it cannot load all the movie posters in time and when scrolling through my collection it displays the default aeon poster until I stop and allow it to catchup.
That fits in nicely with the skin, but I don't really like the title in the bottom though, it's there but you don't see it because who's gonna look at the bottom of the screen for the title. :-P
Oh and I also miss the episode number in the selected episode, looked so good in the old version. It's also not that apparent what thumb is selected, in the old version there was a kind of glow and you instantly see whan thumb is selected.

but whatever I'm sure it's gonna change a lot until ur done with auriga - and look even better like always. ;-)
Avigrace Wrote:Yesterday I updated Aeon to the latest version and also XBMC, background loading seems faster and when scrolling through movies it seems much faster than before. However, the interface speed now seems so fast that it cannot load all the movie posters in time and when scrolling through my collection it displays the default aeon poster until I stop and allow it to catchup.

That's the trade-off apparently.

jmarshall Wrote:They stay in memory for 2 seconds currently. There's a trade off with how long they should stay around and how much memory things consume.

Considering a thumb is around 1MB of GPU memory at the default size, and fanart is 8MB, we don't want to keep too many of them around.

Tweaks and enhancements to the code are most welcome, as always.

Cheers,
Jonathan
I'ts a trade off I can live with tbh Big Grin
Wow, I like the new Multiplex View Laugh

But what I like to see is an option in the top menu to switch between the different multiplex mods like the ones from anoobie.
I don't know how to integrate this, but this would be a nice feature Big Grin

Thanks for the nice work Nod
Just downloaded the latest build for windows 20872. But still no series fanart in seriesmode, and can't change the settings background.
For me I like the black background, makes it seem quicker as its not fadig images in and out. Will be nice to have the choice back there though. Latest mac DEV build does not work for me.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multiplex Mk 20