[ATV] "Exclude path from library updates" not working for TV Shows on the AppleTV?
I have an issue with my library updates. My library has 4 sources, 2 movie and 2 tv shows sources. 1 Movie source and 1 TV source are completed and I have set the "Exclude path from library updates" check box to on. The movie source is excluded from the update just fine however the tv source scans every time. The only difference between the two folders other than one is my movies are all in the root of the share and the tv shows are segregated into folders. Not sure why this isn't working. This has never worked for me in any of the Babylon builds. I have a log file however not sure if it will help as it seems the only line dealing with scanning is this one.

10:58:59 T:58120704 M: 4308992 NOTICE: My Videos: Scanning for video info using worker thread, operation took 00:49

OS Version: 2.3.1
Platform: AppleTV
Launcher Version: 3.0
Install Method: Launcher
SVN Revision: XBMC 9.04.1 r20621 (Compiled : May 24 2009)
Yep, full debug log please.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
You got it!

http://pastebin.com/m69647cf2
This is not a debug log. Please enable debug logging in system settings and repost the full log.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
http://pastebin.com/m3ddcf0b7

Sorry the above link should be the full debug log. The "smb://fs/STORAGE2/TV%20Shows/" are the ones that are set to "exclude from library updates" however you can see from the log that they are indeed scanned.

Thanks.
Can anyone confirm that it's working on their setup, not updating a certain TV Show path?
Not working for me either.

Edit: woops 2009! my bady...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ATV] "Exclude path from library updates" not working for TV Shows on the AppleTV?0