XBMC Library On Apple TV
Hello everyone.. newbie here... I was trying to get the lirary view to work on the apple tv. I have the latest ver of xbmc and launcher installed. I was also wondering how do I get the movie information to show up along with the DVD thumbnail? I have XBMC also installed on my mac running leopard. In the beginning I was able to hit button on apple tv remote and get a menu asking me to get movie info, fan poster and thumb nail.. This also has disappeared... can anyone help? Thanks
Exec67,

keep an eye on the forum you post to. Asking ATV specific questions is best done in this subforum.

Exec67 Wrote:Hello everyone.. newbie here... I was trying to get the lirary view to work on the apple tv. I have the latest ver of xbmc and launcher installed.

please be specific with version numbers. "latest" is not a version and especially not useful if someone tries to search the forum (*hint*) for answers in a month.

Exec67 Wrote:I was also wondering how do I get the movie information to show up along with the DVD thumbnail? I have XBMC also installed on my mac running leopard. In the beginning I was able to hit button on apple tv remote and get a menu asking me to get movie info, fan poster and thumb nail.. This also has disappeared... can anyone help? Thanks

Tried holding menu button to bring the context menu up?

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules. If you don't have the time to read them, please don't take the time to post in this forum!
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thanks..will do

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Library On Apple TV0