• 8(current)
MiniMeedia v0.86 Released (01/06/2009)
Now that media flagging is in the svn any plans to do further work to implement this in minimeedia?
Yes, skunkm0nkee posted on twitter that he's working on that for the next release

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
I already had some stuff coded (using the studio tag) before I went away but now that the proper fields are in XBMC then I'm converting it over and adding it to more of the views. (At the moment it's pretty much just the info dialogs and the new Showcase view)

Am still thinking about a release tonight but not sure how complete the flagging will be.
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
Skunk sounds great, yeah im excited to see how the flags work now
Nice skunk, time to do a build update.Big Grin
Show me the flags. Laugh
Waffa Wrote:Nice skunk, time to do a build update.Big Grin
Show me the flags. Laugh

Hehe Big Grin

Soon...
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
Just found out that media flagging isn't merged to the xbox yet. Sad
Have to wait, but will test on windows.Big Grin
Damn! them linux folks always get the good stuff first!!! Big Grin
openSUSE 11.2 | SVN XBMC
I'm... dreaming... of a quiet... HTPC
They didn't got XBMC first Big Grin

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Closing this thread as newer version has been released.

Check MiniMeedia forum to find latest release
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MiniMeedia v0.86 Released (01/06/2009)1