where is the trailer button?
can someone point out to me what's the trailer button look like with a screen shot .. my movie structure like this and I cant see the trailer button.

Underworld (2003) <-- Folder/Directory
-- movie.tbn
-- folder.jpg
-- movie.nfo
-- fanart.jpg
-- Underworld (2003)-trailer.avi
First you should name your trailer "movie-trailer.<ext>" and not "<moviename>-trailer.<ext>". Then you should be able to see the trailer button after pressing "i" in movie view. Maybe you have to manually reload the movie's information so that XBMC knows that there's a trailer available.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=52044
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Montellese Wrote:First you should name your trailer "movie-trailer.<ext>" and not "<moviename>-trailer.<ext>". Then you should be able to see the trailer button after pressing "i" in movie view. Maybe you have to manually reload the movie's information so that XBMC knows that there's a trailer available.

Ah this is where I mis-read some of the post ... movie-trailer instead of moviename thanks..I will try out tonight...
roeroe Wrote:Ah this is where I mis-read some of the post ... movie-trailer instead of moviename thanks..I will try out tonight...

I wasn't sure how to name them first as well when I changed from file level to folder level.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Also some file extensions seem to work and others don't.
Mine wouldn't recognize mp4 files for a few of the trailers so I just name every single one movie-trailer.mov regardless of the actual codec/format. :p

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
where is the trailer button?0