[OS X] 20877 = borkness
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I thought you said to be building everything debug for the devs?

well actually it was althekiller that suggested this. so I guess it is the *nix branches should be compiled debug, the XBOX branch LTCG and Win32 is Release than?

Not complaining, just want to get this straight so everyone is happy.
Main Rig [Scorpius] - Core i7 2600k @ 5Ghz. 16 Gig DDR3 1600. 1x HD 6990 1x HD 4870 Hackintosh [Chiana] - Core i5 @ 3.8Ghz. 12 Gig DDR3 Linux [Moya] - Core2 Duo E8200 - 2 Gigs DDR2 800 WHS [Zhaan] - DualCore [email protected] - 4 Gigs DDR2 800 VMC [Jothee] Core2 Quad @ 2.8Ghz 4 Gigs DDR2 800 VMC [Aeryn] Core2 E8400 @ 3.0Ghz 2 Gigs DDR2 800 2TB Server [Talyn] Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.0Ghz - 8 Gigs DDR2 1066 FileServer [Crichton] P4 650 3.4GHz - 2 Gigs DDR
Yeah, forgot that win32 has no useful means of obtaining the crash aftermath. Wink

Seems daft to not include the rev on debug builds all the same. Unless there's something I'm missing here, the !defined(_DEBUG) && should go.
frostwork Wrote:>"ImportError: No module named os"
copying Setup.dist to Setup in
/usr/src/sources/XBMC/xbmc/lib/libPython/Python/Modules
fixed this here
(this copy is suggested during building near above the error btw)

Sweet that works. I'll continue compiling now. Can someone fix the SVN version please Sad
NeoX Wrote:Sweet that works. I'll continue compiling now. Can someone fix the SVN version please Sad

The error you listed is already fixed in svn. As stated somewhere, you might have to do a "make reallyclean" to nuke any old bits.
Indeed - XBMC/xbmc/lib/libPython/Python/Modules/Setup doesn't exist in the SVN tree, it's generated by the configure scripts.

Although in my case a 'make reallyclean' didn't fix it for some reason - an SVN revert probably would have done, but I just nuked my source tree and checked out a new copy et viola, one working shiny new SVN tree.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OS X] 20877 = borkness0