RelaX version 0.79 released!
new relax is here.. making it v0.79
relax now works with xbmc!... if you don't use xmbc then don't download this release...
just put in xbmc the path like "xns://yourip:1400/" for the root and "xns://yourip:1400/divx" for your divxes.. etc
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
forgot to mention all items that are disabled in it Huh

none of us tech-supporters have tested this. if it works - great, but i stand with my old policy that smb is what is recommended for everyone that doesnt have a very special xns need.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

i test it for a while so i post this message... and it work!

i use samba for a long and it's only i recomend for normal use.
before i used xns for stream dvb but when it's disable (broken) i used http/rtp.

only post it for this people that like xns...

Quote:relax now works with xbmc!..... if you don't use xmbc then don't download this release
just put in xbmc the path like "xns://yourip:1400/" for the root and "xns://yourip:1400/divx" for your divxes.. etc
here is the changelog!
v 0.79 (15-aug-2004)
* relax now works with xbmc.. to do that i had to rework the internal file system. that's why the following doesn't work anymore.
- disabled iso support
- disabled xiso support
- disabled zip support
- disabled shoutcast support
- disabled intergrating directorys
- disabled directory flattening
+ filesize reporting
+ filedate reporting
* fixed the filelister reporting incorrect filesizes!
* xbmc scan's for thumbs for each directory.. thats why it's a bit slow when entering a directory with loads of directory's.
* when u disable logging... directory changing in xbmc will become faster.
- some other stuff might now be broken. just mail me and i'll see what i can do.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RelaX version 0.79 released!0