• 5(current)
[MOD] Title Bar and Anoobies Trailer Mod (New Multiplex Hackjob Mod)
Oh great, look forward to getting it Laugh
Viewtype_Multiplex.xml
Thanks ! I copied it in but I'm getting this instead:

Is there something I've gotten wrong ?
hmmmm, do you have a "multiplex_tvtablet2.png" in your "XBMC\skin\Aeon Auriga\media\multiplex" folder?
krypt2nite Wrote:I'm interested. It's quite loud but I wonder if it grows on you.

The Doomsday one doesn't grow on me at all. It's loud. The other one isn't too bad to get used to.
reaven Wrote:That looks cool
what code you use to add more flags ? and which xml you edit ?

includes_mediaflags.xml
Neku Wrote:Can you add wached mark to mod?

That's a great idea. I'll try and figure out how...
jsm00thie Wrote:The Doomsday one doesn't grow on me at all. It's loud. The other one isn't too bad to get used to.

Yeah the flags demonstrated in the Appleseed one are nice. No reason not to have those there.
krypt2nite Wrote:hmmmm, do you have a "multiplex_tvtablet2.png" in your "XBMC\skin\Aeon Auriga\media\multiplex" folder?

Yup putting that in fixed the bg thanks. It requires the font.xml from jsm00thie's pack too if anyone's wondering.

Is there code I can add to get the title to appear over the movies ?
how can remove the stuff, that makes it fade to plot, cause i only want the poster to show
I am curious how to do just the opposite of henrikyo. I only want the plot to show, not the big poster. How can I remove it?
Updated w/ watched flags and additional media flag version.

I've never liked the look from the first shot, but your version in the second shot is nice. I'll be using that for sure.

P.S. Just in case you didn't know djh_ released a version recently that fixed the ugliness of night showcase. The bottom looks horrendous.
krypt2nite Wrote:I've never liked the look from the first shot, but your version in the second shot is nice. I'll be using that for sure.

P.S. Just in case you didn't know djh_ released a version recently that fixed the ugliness of night showcase. The bottom looks horrendous.

I was about to upload before I remembered I totally forgot about bigthumb and fanart view. I'm using it now too....nice and simple.

Thanks for the heads up about night showcase, makes a huge difference.
i cant get the aspect ratio flag to show up.
Is there something important i need to do?
thanks alot, i really needed this aspect ratio flag.
Great.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Title Bar and Anoobies Trailer Mod (New Multiplex Hackjob Mod)1