IMDB scraper & poster thumbnails - noob question
OK..total noob here. I have been reading and reading and I can't find my answer so maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

I am using IMDB to download the poster thumbnails and it is working to a point. I want to use 'bluray' posters for my movies but only a few (3-6) posters are being downloaded. The IMDB.com site has the poster that I want for a particular movie but it isnt being downloaded. How can I increase the number of posters that are downloaded (to select from)?

Is there an easy way of doing this?
You will need to enable the additional thumb sources like movieposterdb.com in scraper settings (part of the set content dialog).
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
vdrfan. I took your suggestion and yes, indeed, it provided a few more posters however, it isn't grabbing what I want.

Here is a link to the poster that I want.
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3604056832/tt1125849

Any suggestions?
Download the cover to your PC and then manually select the cover.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IMDB scraper & poster thumbnails - noob question0