Menu layer placement?
Question 
hi,

hope someone can help, i trying to do a fullscreen skin for movies and tv shows, the problem i have is when i press up the menu is appearing behind my main skin image, what am i doing wrong.

here is my code for the visible command for the image:
Code:
<visible>Container.Content(movies) + Control.IsVisible(52) + !Control.HasFocus(197) + [Control.IsVisible(109) | Control.HasFocus(110) | ControlGroup(7000).HasFocus()]</visible>
hard to tell from one line of code not knowing what the other controls are. remember that controls are rendered in order of appearance in your code. So if you have an image and you want to display a menu on top of that picture makes sure that you place the menu after the picture in your xml.
Jeroen Wrote:hard to tell from one line of code not knowing what the other controls are. remember that controls are rendered in order of appearance in your code. So if you have an image and you want to display a menu on top of that picture makes sure that you place the menu after the picture in your xml.

thanks, i finally figure it out it was the order of MyVideoNav file that i had to change.

thanks again for the advice

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Menu layer placement?0