ZOTAC HD-ND02 ION 330 DEAL! $205 (barebones)
Thumbs Up 
http://www.ewiz.com/detail.php?name=MB-HD-ND02&title=ZOTAC-ZBOX-HD-ND02-U-Atom-330-nVidia-ION-A-V-GbE-Mini-Barebone-System&c=CJ

Use the coupon code Grad15 to get an additional 15% off. Note that they are currently out of stock but expecting an order this week - free shipping on this item. They have another made by Foxconn that uses DDR2, has only one slot of memory, and no wireless for even less, but shipping for me was $19 - ick.

I've highlighted this on FatWallet but sadly no one seems to understand the value of LOW power systems that can play 1080P seamlessly Sad

Best price I've seen on this one and it's followed me home. This build will be a "live" build for me I think as my Asrock 330 uses SVN code and I want to see how close to an "appliance" I can make this as a cheap build for friends Big Grin NewEgg has 1gig DDR3 SODIMMs from OCZ I'll use and a spare laptop HDD - those can be gotten for as little as $40 from NewEgg too. Note that there's NO optical on this puppy.
Openelec Gotham, MCE remote(s), Intel i3 NUC, DVDs fed from unRAID cataloged by DVD Profiler. HD-DVD encoded with Handbrake to x.264. Yamaha receiver(s)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ZOTAC HD-ND02 ION 330 DEAL! $205 (barebones)0