Setup/configuration questions...
Okay, I know some of these have been answered else where, but for the life of me I can't find the threads...

I've download a new version of aeon to test on my mini mac and want to tweak some of the settings back to the way I had it before...

1. I want to skip the "title" menu when moving back to the root menu from the TV/movie library. I know this a modification to an XML file, but I can't remember which one or what options...

2. I want to change some the caching options, but when I Settings|System menu, I can't find the "caching" options...I'm probably just blind

3. I'd like to remove the ".." item from the list of items (ie in the TV/Movie library), I'm sure I've tweaked this before, but again, I'm at a lose to find the option in the settings...

I'm really sorry of the stupid questions, I've spent ages searching for some of the answers but don't seem to be able to find them.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Shane
Hi Shane, I recommend you download from git the latest Auriga version of stark this seems to address your first issue.

The second one you have no control over its not available in XBMC. If you are having issue describe them as it might not be anything to do with buffers

3, in settings its under appearance, then view options, turn on 'hide parent folder'
1. advancedsettings.xml
2. removed for all platforms except xbox (isn't used by the player)
garyi Wrote:Hi Shane, I recommend you download from git the latest Auriga version of stark this seems to address your first issue.
Running a nightly build of xbmc and latest version of aeon (as far as I can tell, download both yesturday

garyi Wrote:The second one you have no control over its not available in XBMC. If you are having issue describe them as it might not be anything to do with buffers
Well there's a surprise...shows you how often I checked that feature...

Basically, recently we've been noticing a minor issue on the ATV where by play back will jump every so often, which it has not done previously. Not sure if it's an issue with the ATV, the network or Aeon...

garyi Wrote:3, in settings its under appearance, then view options, turn on 'hide parent folder'
I'll check that one out!

Cheers
Shane

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Setup/configuration questions...0